Tablet won't switch on after disconnecting battery

Hi all.

I was having some issues with my tablet; apparently everytime I restarted it, it wouldn't go past the Samsung logo.

In the end I decided to disconnect the battery by gently removing the tiny cable in that area of the tablet. The following pic will help:

https://goo.gl/images/iN8foC

The thing is, after re-connecting that same cable after a few minutes, the device isn't switching on at all. I know there's enough power in the battery because when I plug in the charger, the blue bar comes on showing literally a full charge.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Did you plug your charger into device and try to switch on?

Hi all.

I was having some issues with my tablet; apparently everytime I restarted it, it wouldn't go past the Samsung logo.

In the end I decided to disconnect the battery by gently removing the tiny cable in that area of the tablet. The following pic will help:

https://goo.gl/images/iN8foC

The thing is, after re-connecting that same cable after a few minutes, the device isn't switching on at all. I know there's enough power in the battery because when I plug in the charger, the blue bar comes on showing literally a full charge.

Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Did you disturb anything else in the tablet when you disconnected the battery? It's worth checking...

Thanks guys. And I managed to switch it on. There was a loose cable for the power and volume buttons that wasn't plugged in properly.

Nevertheless I still can't get past that Samsung logo when it starts up. I did remove all the cables attaching the battery for a few minutes and thought that *that* would somehow reset everything.

Anything else I can do?

HAve you let it charge for a while to get past low battery? I'd say at least an hour.

If not, then the next step could be a factory reset sadly

Battery is about 80% charged. And there's no option for me to factory reset. If I hold down the power button and volume down key, it gives me 2 choices; either to restart the tablet or go into Odin mode. The latter just seems to be stuck in a download loop of some sort.

I think the final thing I can do would be to actually physically take the battery out of the device for about an hour or so, then put it back in.

If that doesn't work, then it's just shocking there's no more options left.

It might messed the software or hardware problem or something try to re flash the software or try to factory reset.

Apparently I took it to a few repair shops and they said the motherboard is at fault.

But if it's a software issue, how can it be a hardware problem?

Apparently I took it to a few repair shops and they said the motherboard is at fault.

But if it's a software issue, how can it be a hardware problem?

The software runs within the confines of the hardware so it could be exactly that......or not.

I had a similar fault with an acer laptop, on the back is a very small hole about 1mm diameter if you poke a drill down it activates a reset switch.