Study on using OFO bikes – chance to win one of three £25 gift voucher

Hello there!

I am a PhD candidate at The University of Sheffield, Department of Psychology. As part of my PhD research, I am looking at how people use the OFO scheme in Sheffield and what people think about the scheme.

You do not have to have used the OFO scheme before, but if you would like to participate in the study, then we need you to have a smartphone and to download the OFO application (from either Google Play or the App Store). If you decide to take part, then you will be asked to fill in a brief questionnaire now and again in one month’s time. The questionnaires will take approximately 10 minutes to complete in total. Participants who complete the study will be given a chance to win one of three £25 Amazon vouchers as a gift. Note that we have no connection with, or vested interested in, the OFO bike scheme. Rather, the OFO scheme provides a good way to measure cycling behaviour objectively.

Please follow this link for more information about the study and to complete the first questionnaire:

https://sheffieldpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3F4w8XEQ7Ssb8pf

In order to maintain confidentiality, please do not ‘like’ this post, comment on this page, or use social media to let others know that you are taking part. For further information, please email: Onur Cem Dogru ocdogru1@sheffield.ac.uk

This research is supervised by Dr. Thomas Webb – t.webb@sheffield.ac.uk and Prof. Paul Norman – p.norman@sheffield.ac.uk and has been approved by the Department of Psychology’s Research Ethics Committee.

If you’d like to help the OP please follow the links provided.

Thank you, closing.