RIP Dale Winton

I'm really saddened by this. I didn't care for his TV shows but he was a genuinely nice guy . Liked his Pick Of The Pops though on Radio 2.

he did have a lovely radio voice and manner, very old-school and friendly. He came over as being a nice guy, such a shame he never found happiness in his personal life.

Supermarket Sweep wasn't a prime time game show, it had that dreaded day time tv slot, but yet it somehow became part, albeit a light hearted kitsch part, of popular culture in this country and Dale Winton became a household name. Its because he was a great guy.

Very sad, I’m increasingly finding myself attending the funerals of folk quite a few years younger than me.

Very sad, I’m increasingly finding myself attending the funerals of folk quite a few years younger than me.

Are you going to Dale Winton's funeral?

R.I.P. Dale

Sad to hear that he suffered from depression, because he always appeared cheerful, I will miss him.