Why is the Football coverage so rubbish in England?

How many of the so called experts are failed managers?

As long as they 're ex Liverpool or London club nobody gets a look in, except a couple of scots, and what they can tell us about football isn't worth knowing!

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 16:02 ----------

Whilst we're on about it, what's with having a woman player on six nations rugby?, not a sexist commment but it must make Brayfield, Wilkinson & co roll their eyes!

As long as they 're ex Liverpool or London club nobody gets a look in, except a couple of scots, and what they can tell us about football isn't worth knowing!

---------- Post added 04-02-2018 at 16:02 ----------

Whilst we're on about it, what's with having a woman player on six nations rugby?, not a sexist commment but it must make Brayfield, Wilkinson & co roll their eyes!

Ben Sheperd interviewed a women rugby player last week and said I bet you could cut it in the men's game.ok course she could.

Got Rooney on Monday,tips how to pick a slapper up.

Edited by ukdobby

Must admit, all this "nicey nicey" stuff before the game is just a pain. Kids, handshakes, daft mascots - it should all be binned.

F1 are going to replace grid girls with grid kids, 20 kids at each race standing on the grid!

United match sky had 2 pundits,Brown and Grayson both failed managers telling us what the team's should do.

Why do the BBC show the goals from the Scottish Premier on the morning news headlines, how many people in England really care about the Scottish teams and their results?

Also the commentators when they say things like just about onside, a player is either onside or he isn't.

I would have thought that the BBC reaches Scotland too and that Scottish people like to know how their teams went on as well.

---------- Post added 11-02-2018 at 23:50 ----------

How many of the so called experts are failed managers?

How many of the currently employed managers have been failed managers somewhere else? lol. I think it's quite a few.:)

I would have thought that the BBC reaches Scotland too and that Scottish people like to know how their teams went on as well.

---------- Post added 11-02-2018 at 23:50 ----------

How many of the currently employed managers have been failed managers somewhere else? lol. I think it's quite a few.:)

I've mentioned a few times football is one of the few industries where failure is rewarded,running Carillions another.

I've mentioned a few times football is one of the few industries where failure is rewarded,running Carillions another.

All North American sports reward failure, the lower you finish in your league gets you the cream of the young and upcoming future stars in the following years 'draft'. Two of the last 3 World Series(baseball) winners did that for 5 years prior to their wins and finished up with fantastic teams with a few free agent add-ons. Teams often do this deliberately if they know they can't contend in any given year. Not much fun for the fans when they do this because it doesn't always work out in the end.

Carragher commentating on today's game,what a load of tosh does he talk,him and Neville in room 101.

To top it all BBC had Zola on as a pundit,probably the worst manager ever.

I like watching MoTD, but not keen on the woman commentator, she's way too loud and screechy.

I like watching MoTD, but not keen on the woman commentator, she's way too loud and screechy.

If its the one who commentated on the Stoke v Everton game (I think) she was absolutely awful, sounded like someone who's won a competition to commentator for the day, I bet the director was pleading with Motty not to hang his mic up after that.

Woman on sky interviewing an ex West Bromwich player,how disappointed are west brom to be bottom of the league.errrrr.