Who went to forum get together?

Greetings,

I myself and my other half went to the meet it was ace!

Geoff had'nt appeared when I was there, did he arrive??

Anyways I managed to get a few pics well 3 actually due to some people not wanting to be on them, which is understandable i suppose.

Oh yeah one final thing, who was that her name :| anyway she shall remain anonymous for now ;):mrgreen:

More info on the pics i took soon, tomorrow after my show maybe.:D

Great night during the time I was there, even took a mate of mine to the gathering and he said he enjoyed it too.

Great to put a face to the user ID's of the people on here, and again Moon my apologies for forgetting the pic of Richard Harris.

No one arm wrestled me thankfully, couldn't believe it when Richard (the mod) came down, didn't realise who he was until he introduced himself and then from his AVATAR I could see it was him.

Lets make the next one (as LouiseB mentioned) around November time, when hopefully peeps wont be on hols so much and the gathering could be a fuller one.

The food that Classic Rock put on was very nice, I enjoyed it (even went back twice). What was that beef thing? Was it in black bean sauce?

All in all and 'eventful' night and I'm glad I went!

anyone got any pics up yet?

Hiya

It was a great evening and I put my money on mystery lady being Chloe after all, having read all the threads there is no-one else it could have been, and I was expecting her...

Classic Rock did a fab spread, really attractive and lovely food.

And what an attractive bunch of people we looked too! Sheffield Forum - for the beautiful people.

Seriously, I didnt think we looked all that geeky really, considering how we met...:lol:

And it wasnt noisy and we had lots of space and actually some of our numbers were quite young, so that didnt seem to have been a problem in the end

I hope those that said they were coming but didnt make it in the end, are now feeling VERY ENVIOUS! :lol:

I was thinking sometime in October for our next one, does a Thursday still suit? It suits me.

Louise

x

I know it wasn't Chloe Loiuse, but I aint saying who it was (figured it out) ;)

Thursday's (at the mo) are OK with me. So long as we don't get anymore argumentative peeps who need a word from DaBouncer then I'm all for it. My bouncer time aint free :P:lol:8);)

I don't mind hosting another meet if you wish. Better to pick October as the pub contract runs out at the start of November (don't know yet if we can get an extension to that). Of course I hope to see you all calling into the pub on a more regular basis now!!!:lol:

Originally posted by SheffieldLive

Greetings,

I myself and my other half went to the meet it was ace!

Geoff had'nt appeared when I was there, did he arrive??

Me, Foxxx, Zamo and Hiyabeing stayed to the bitter end and I don't think Geoff turned up. Unless he took one look and did a runner. :)

Oh yeah, thanks for the incense sticks Moon! My house smells gorgeous and I haven't even opened the packet yet! :)

Well if it wasnt Chloe, was it Tina?

i guess we'll never know who it was.. ;):wave:

LOL

But I am full of curiousity

Was it you? I always assumed you were a bloke but hey what do I know?