Does anyone date anymore??

Being newly single, I'm beginning to think that no one dates anymore? It seems to be the norm in the circles I mix in anyway that it's jump into bed and then see what happens??

Is it just me no te wrong circle or is this now the norm?

Cut out the messing about and straight into bed

Then consider asking your partner out for the first date after that?

But the question is, will a man want to have a date if the woman is only wanting sex and nothing more?

Being newly single, I'm beginning to think that no one dates anymore? It seems to be the norm in the circles I mix in anyway that it's jump into bed and then see what happens??

Hi Jane :)

In life, there are no rules

Personally, I would date someone and get to know them

Unless I was a REALLY good judge of character

Respect yourself Jane, and everyone else will too

Good luck and keep us posted! :)

It's just incredibly complex, and you have to ask yourself, is it worth the effort?

I'm beginning to wonder if it worth the effort

people date on facebook and other social media these days, they exchange a few messages, send pics of their bits then meet in real life for sex.

What happened to good old fashioned dating? You were asked out, went on a few dates then things progressed' I think it's sad that it seems to have gone

What happened to good old fashioned dating? You were asked out, went on a few dates then things progressed' I think it's sad that it seems to have gone

you need an old fashoned man...

ronjeremy seems very old fashioned and as he's a movie star you can check him out.

ronjeremy seems very old fashioned and as he's a movie star you can check him out

Stop teasing her Andy! :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-04-2016 at 22:58 ----------

Why don't you ask someone out Jane? :)

Write your own life girl!

Still happens, one of my friends was single for a while recently and dated. Although he did use a dating app to find the girls to date in the first place.

This is why I'm asking, I've been asked out and I've asked people out too, the downside is eventually it's turned to sex before the date has been arranged, I'm not going to jump into bed with anyone I don't know, been there done that

Where though?

That's the answer. People used to meet in pubs, clubs, dance halls, cinema etc.

The internet, social media and general entertainment now pretty much confines people to a much more insular existence, mostly in your home. Even 20 years ago (pre www explosion), a beer, a film, a dance, a film etc. meant actually going out and meeting people.

That's why these apps do well nowadays. Pick and choose>sex.