A Fixed Monthly Meet

Would you be interested in a fixed monthly meet?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a fixed monthly meet?

• Yes
    • No

So....are you all going to meet at the Washington or meet back at the Classic Rock Bar (now we know we will be there!). I won't be there (on holiday) but Sass will and if there's enough demand I'm sure he'll put one of his infamous buffets on again.

I thought it had already been suggested ... meet to be held at the Classic Rock bar ... 6th november ... 7pm onwards !!?

It's an obvious choice and you've (Classic Rock bar) been really kind with us in the past with the catering and stuff (YUM).

Classic Rock defo gets my vote and I think most people would be more than happy to meet there .....

Originally posted by Funke88

You know, it would be fun if everyone brought a dish from home. If that's allowed in a pub? Just a thought so to share the expense.

My nick name at home is the "Snack Master" I can get put together all sorts of munchies at short notice. Salsa and nachos, veggies and dips, nuts and peanuts etc. I make hummus with pita bread and a mean asparagus and spinach dip with crackers.

What are your thoughts?

Good idea Funke88, only one problem though i guess my marmite sarnys won,'t go down all that well.

Yummy.

Originally posted by JamieW

I thought it had already been suggested ... meet to be held at the Classic Rock bar ... 6th november ... 7pm onwards !!?

It's an obvious choice and you've (Classic Rock bar) been really kind with us in the past with the catering and stuff (YUM).

Classic Rock defo gets my vote and I think most people would be more than happy to meet there .....

I agree Jamie - Let's keep it in the Forum as long as we can.

:)

I've informed Funk.

Interesting that on the Sheffield Pub site:

http://www.sheffieldpub.co.uk/

Classic is listed as being on Ecclesall Rd, ECCLESALL!