Sign in to follow this  

[Review] Gatecrasher 1

Went to GC1 again last night(sat 27),and it was another great night out.Just another word of warning thought to people who are thinking of going.Though the club has a pretty relaxed dress policy,but dont thing you'll be able to get in wearing anything.I saw a number of blokes turned away last night because their trainers were either knacked or to "street" i.e look like nike basketball trainers and such.Now although this might seem a little harsh i think its a pretty good idea myself.When i go out i do wear jeans and trainers,but there smart jeans and trainers,i put some effort into it before i go out.

So if your going dont turn up looking like you've been dragged through a bush,because you'll be going home dissapointed,and trust me,you'd have much more fun in there.

gotta agree that the place defo looks more like a club now and less like a warehouse.......but 1.5million..yeah right.....and im really englebert humperdink!!!!!!!

Oh dear - Gatecrasher finally lost the plot and sold out completely. The whole point why Republic was good in the first place was due to it's industrial look & feel. Now they've done their best to get rid of it. You don't need no arty farty decor to make a club - it's all about the atmosphere and personally I find the darker, more underground feel it has - the better. Don't even get me started on VIP areas :evil: