Russian Chemical Weapon attack in Salisbury

In fact, it has all the hallmarks of another Bourne/Bond film epic's trailer!

apparently his wife found him covered in blood and he got shipped off in an ambulance before being "pronounced" dead

---------- Post added 06-06-2018 at 18:41 ----------

For all you conspiracy theorists on here, just what you wanted lol, due to this case, the government to hand out new powers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44384600

Odd how it's coincided with England progressing at the World Cup :suspect::D

It could be, that by targeting two probably completely random members of the public, Russia can then maintain their stance that it had nothing to do with the Skripals and make it look like someone just being mischievous in the area :D

Edited by Michael_W

I was wondering if the two were involved in the original poisoning and have been careless in cleaning up their mess?

---------- Post added 05-07-2018 at 13:01 ----------

The DM's theory:

Mother of Amesbury Novichok victim fears daughter 'will die' after seeing her fighting for life in intensive care - amid claims she may have SMOKED deadly poison after picking up cigarette end

Dawn Sturgess, 44, and Charlie Rowley, 45, fighting for their lives after exposure to Novichok nerve agent

Couple, understood to be drug users, are in critical condition in hospital after being exposed on weekend

Experts fear that they may have handled or used a syringe or needle that assassins used to carry the poison

Counter-terrorism police sent samples to MoD's Porton Down laboratory and confirmed it was Novichok

Couple found seven miles from where Sergei Skripal poisoned with Novichok and live near where ex-spy ate

Police now trying to work out how they were exposed and locked down several sites they visited afterwards

Edited by alchresearch

I was wondering if the two were involved in the original poisoning and have been careless in cleaning up their mess?

---------- Post added 05-07-2018 at 13:01 ----------

The DM's theory:

Mother of Amesbury Novichok victim fears daughter 'will die' after seeing her fighting for life in intensive care - amid claims she may have SMOKED deadly poison after picking up cigarette end

Police now say they couldve handled a container which contained the nerve agent as the highest concentration was on their hands

Is it just me, why has the news, not said where they came to have a bottle, I guess small amounts of the stuff, where did they work, what is their backgrounds?

It is just you.

Answers to your questions are out there.

Is it just me, why has the news, not said where they came to have a bottle, I guess small amounts of the stuff, where did they work, what is their backgrounds?

No it's not just you.

I also think there's something a bit fishy about the whole debacle.

You can bet that where Porton Down, Russia, and the Secret Services are involved, we're not being told everything, much less the facts.

No it's not just you.

I also think there's something a bit fishy about the whole debacle.

You can bet that where Porton Down, Russia, and the Secret Services are involved, we're not being told everything, much less the facts.

sigh

of course we dont get told everything, why would we?

porton down do a lot of secret work.......why would we be told about it? its then not secret

the secret service...the clues in the name......again why would we be told about what they do?

same with Russia............again, if they did do something dodgy, it was in secret, by persons unknown, why would we be told everything by even them, or our government?

what we do know

2 people were hurt by novichok, 2 more people were hurt, one died, some russians have been identified as suspects via cctv and airport boarding lists.

Novichok apparently was kept in an expensive looking perfume bottle / box

it has also been mentioned maybe the original victims were targeted precisely for the reason that Porton down is so close so people would think it came from there? a double bluff, a conspiracy of a conspiracy LOL