The Java Lounge - What a lovely place.

Been to Hillsborough today. a lovely place to have a coffee &lunch. The Java lounge. New owners since I last went new kind of modern seating has been put in too. Looks really nice & very relaxing with views up Langset Road. Will definitely go

again,lots of offers too for the kids.

. VERY NICE.

Been to Hillsborough today. a lovely place to have a coffee &lunch. The Java lounge. New owners since I last went new kind of modern seating has been put in too. Looks really nice & very relaxing with views up Langset Road. Will definitely go

. VERY NICE.

...and I definitely don't work there or know the owners :hihi:

. VERY NICE.

Wow - they should put those quotes on a sign outside: not only... 'new kind of modern seating' but also...'views up Langset Road (sic)'... and... 'lots of offers too for the kids' (great - we're all in favour of 'the kids' aren't we?).

It sounds truly amazing: those seats in particular. Maybe they have reinvented the whole concept of cafe seating. This I must see.

Owned by Glynn Rhodes I believe

Why so cynical? Even if they do know the owner, so what. Not sure the view up Langsett Road is a selling point mind.

Why so cynical? Even if they do know the owner, so what. Not sure the view up Langsett Road is a selling point mind.

Merely been posted on here in a lame attempt to drum business up.

Merely been posted on here in a lame attempt to drum business up.

Good Grief!!!! What a bunch of cynics you are This kind of response stops people from bothering to post on here ! Find your warped pleasure elsewhere please

Come on, give the place a chance. I admit I haven't been in under the new regime so I can't really comment objectively. The next time I go I will check out these features:

- Unrivalled views of Langset Road (sic)

- New kind of modern seating

- Offers for the kids

I think other places may have a better view of Langset Road (sic) though - e.g. Riverside chippy or Rawson Spring. So I'm a bit dubious about that claim.

In fairness to Louby, she didn't say "unrivalled" view, and Java Lounge is in a good place to see what's going on at Hillsborough corner.

A lot of people appreciate a busy view to nosey out on when relaxing, brings out the nebbers in us all! :D

In fairness to Louby, she didn't say "unrivalled" view, and Java Lounge is in a good place to see what's going on at Hillsborough corner.

A lot of people appreciate a busy view to nosey out on when relaxing, brings out the nebbers in us all! :D

OK fair enough - 'reasonable view of Langset Road (sic)'. I can't argue with that.

What about the seating and the offers for 'the kids' though? More data needed.