Little Mix New Song Lyrics

I can't see it winning an Ivor Novello.

Grammy maybe? ;)

There's a kids friendly track called 'My Neck, My Back', basically advanced head, shoulders, knees and toes. You should check it out if you reckon Little Mix are too adult.

Lyrics are here

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/littlemix/shoutouttomyex.html

If you lot think that these are appropriate lyrics for 6 year old girls to listen to then as I said in my original post what have we come to accept!!

You can find worse than that lot surely. You could go back 20 years and find worse too. Chiilax.

Or buy her some earplugs.

The ones that share the greatest responsibility are the parents that choose what their kiddywinkles listen to.

LttleMix blatantly use sex to sell their products. It is no secret.

Lyrics are here

If you lot think that these are appropriate lyrics for 6 year old girls to listen to then as I said in my original post what have we come to accept!!

Well that isnt their new song for starters.

And the poster above me is correct. Up to parents to do some parenting if they dont think it is acceptable. Why people think Little Mix are a kids band is bizarre.

...Why people think Little Mix are a kids band is bizarre.

Might be something to do with the Little Mix range of kids' clothes, toy dolls, school lunch boxes, and such like.

Lyrics are here

I dont let my 13 year old girl listen to the crap touted as 'music' these days. These little mix seem really slutty to me in any case. Defo not a good role model. Are you sure they are meant to be a kiddie type of group though?

I dont let my 13 year old girl listen to the crap touted as 'music' these days. These little mix seem really slutty to me in any case. Defo not a good role model. Are you sure they are meant to be a kiddie type of group though?

I think parents should know their kids enough to know if they're liable to be swayed by these sorts of things. When I was around 11 I asked my mother for the Marshall Mathers LP. Admittedly she didn't know who he was but this girl group is a lullaby in comparison.

Thankfully my parents knew I wouldn't take it to heart enough to worry about it. Back then he was one of our 'role models' I guess if you want to paint the picture that way.

Besides, I doubt the kids are even half bothered about taking in any of the lyrical content and more fussed about shouting ''SHOUT OUT TO MY EX'' as some sort of weird anthem. What I have noticed about music today is just how quickly it disappears. In two weeks time everyone will have forgot the song and there will be a new hit on the radio. Even when I was younger Britney Spears was still high in the charts for a couple of months, now it seems like when a new song comes out to replace the current 'hit' they delete the file (throw away the CD for you oldies ;) )

At last a sensible comment!

[quote= (throw away the CD for you oldies ;) )

Oi, I throw away (not really) Vinyl you young git!

Edited by illuminati

You could say the lyrics are not acceptable to most groups and not just the new ones even going back years and years ago there have been lyrics which some wont approve but thats because there not writing songs for children or for you? Little Mix arn't a kids band I don't really no who listens to them..