Abbeydale secondary modern

hi did anyone attend abbydale secondary modern in 1965/66 i am searching old school friends from patricia roberts. wolud be great to hear from you :)

Hi Laura

I was at the school and remember Pat her parents ran the paper shop on Empire road. (Janet Cowley) i was at school. Dennis Filer, Judith White, and others. I saw Mr Wilson last saturday at a reunion.

I was there when Mr Johnson was head Mrs Murray was my teacher in my 1st year. Hopefully I will be at the next reunion 19th April see you there

hi yes i was there from 1964 to 1968 when Mr Spooner was the head teacher and Mr Kartright was his deputy head.my name was margaret pemberton before i got married.

I went to Abbeydale Secondary Modern from 1963 to 1968 but your name is not familiar. What form was you in? I think you must have been in the year after me. Did you stay on to do CSEs? I don't remember much about school as I did not like it much, but I was deputy Head Girl in my last year. I would love to hear from anyone who remembers me or my twin sister: Marie and Angela Howarth. I will try to get to the next reunion when I find out when it is.

Hi

I was there in 1962 to 1965 remember mr spooner never like him thought the school was mow closed.

I am now living in thailand for over 15 years

hi its this saturday the 14th in the morning sorry dont know what time at the beauchif hotel

hi did anyone attend abbydale secondary modern in 1965/66 i am searching old school friends from patricia roberts. wolud be great to hear from you :)

i think my mum was there around that time. Jennifer Revill

hi laura i was at abbydale 65/66 had lots of friends there and pat was one of them .

hi i was at abbeydale 1963/66 the next reunion is at beauchief hotel sept 27 i will be there with richard davies

Hi

thank you for info but a bit far to come as I am now living in Thailand