FREE networking event - MADE Festival

Hi Everyone

Business Sheffield is working in partnership with MADE 2016 aftershow sponsor AXA Business Insurance to give you exclusive free access to the MADE 2016“Inspired Aftershow” on the 8th November from 5.30 pm in the Winter Gardens and Millennium Gallery. This is an opportunity to:

Network with MADE speakers, delegates and other Sheffield businesses.

Hear an inspirational business debate led by motivational speaker Mike

Stevenson of Thinktastic

Have a sociable drink, kindly supplied by Sheffield Brewery and Locksley Distilling, with donations going to the Sheffield Children’s Hospital Trust.

If you want to book a place call 0114 224 5000 and say you've seen the event on Sheffield Forum. As the response has been huge and numbers are limited I wouldn't hang about.

Look forward to seeing you there

Do you know if there would be any possibility to promote or network with those who may be interested in an exciting museum venture?

Do any local food producers or golf club representatives attend?

Sorry to bother you, I just want to get a feel for the event before calling.

Regards

Do you know if there would be any possibility to promote or network with those who may be interested in an exciting museum venture?

Do any local food producers or golf club representatives attend?

Sorry to bother you, I just want to get a feel for the event before calling.

Regards

Sorry I'm not in charge of taking the bookings so I haven't a clue what businesses are going. Guess it will be a diverse bunch if past events are anything to go by though.