Networking event Sept - FREE

Business Sheffield are hosting a free networking event on 21st September at Sentinel Brewing Co http://www.sentinelbrewing.co

They'll be around 80 local businesses there from a wide variety of sectors, and we're kicking off at 5.30pm with a brewery tour (the brewery is on site). They'll be refreshments provided, including pizza fresh from the oven and a drop of the amber nectar, as well as the chance to meet other entrepreneurs and make new connections.

If you want more info or to book a place please call 0114 2245000. Places are limited as the venue isn't massive, so I'd get your skates on.

I wish i had seen this sooner!! :0

Yes it was really good do, 90+ people and a good time was had by all.

If you visit the sticky at the top of this page you'll find more details about what Business Sheffield offers start-up and established businesses in this city. There's masses of help and it's all FREE

I wish i had seen this sooner!! :0

Have you seen the thread about the networking event Business Sheffield is co-hosting with AXA at MADE this year?

Hopefully see you there