Best places for Advertising

If you're not getting business to business business from Twitter you're probably not using it correctly.

....so enlighten me. If our target market isn't using twitter how can we engage them using titter?

You must be part of a rather unique industry if your potential customers aren't on Twitter. What industry do you look to attract customers from?

You must be part of a rather unique industry if your potential customers aren't on Twitter. What industry do you look to attract customers from?

No, not unique at all. What makes you say that? The company they work for may or may not be on Twitter but if the decision maker isn't using Twitter its not going to attract any business.

As I said, we have asked our current customers where they source information and its not social media. Occasionally some of them will do a general internet search using a search engine if they have a problem. A lot say that aren't even on LinkedIn. Some will use Facebook for personal use but not business.

We are looking a business waste but not small amounts of general waste. Mainly hazardous waste or large volumes of process waste so its the manufacturing sectors that can benefit most from our services. Sometimes they have purchasing department, sometimes its the HS&E department we are looking to contact.

Why ask your current customers what they are doing? Do you not want to gain new customers? I understand if you don't want to tell me but who is it you work for? (Feel free to private message it) I would be interested to see what your current Twitter activity entails.

Why ask your current customers what they are doing? Do you not want to gain new customers? I understand if you don't want to tell me but who is it you work for? (Feel free to private message it) I would be interested to see what your current Twitter activity entails.

I think you are being a bit silly now. We ask all our contacts. I'm cold calling at the moment so always ask this question. You often find its the marketing team that do Twitter in large companies as it is marketing their products. We are after meeting the decision makers.

You can see our twitter account via our website, see waste management in my signature.

Ah well some people don't want helping. Some can't be helped.

---------- Post added 25-10-2016 at 19:20 ----------

I can't see any link to Twitter on that website so that makes it tricky for others too.