Business ideas anyone?

Hi guys

Has anyone got any good business ideas that will be worth doing? Or looking to invest some money into the right business. Get in touch

I'm opening a museum ....always keen to speak to interested investors.

See my thread about it and get in touch if it interests you.

Hi guys

Has anyone got any good business ideas that will be worth doing? Or looking to invest some money into the right business. Get in touch

I'm not quite clear what you are asking. Are you an investor or are you looking for investment?

think it would be nice to know amount you want investing. Also do you prefer any business fields?

I'm not quite clear what you are asking. Are you an investor or are you looking for investment?

Looking to invest in the right business / Dont think they can be much clearer than that. / If you cant understand that maybe you shouldnt be giving advice :hihi::hihi::hihi:

OOPS sorry steve didnt read ammont part . [ thick ex bricklayer ] :hihi::hihi:

Edited by spider1

Looking to invest in the right business / Dont think they can be much clearer than that. / If you cant understand that maybe you shouldnt be giving advice :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think this is a little unfair. For example, my own company is seeking £1M of investment (and we are getting close to completing it...fingers, toes and everything else crossed ;-)); is this the level of investment the OP is talking about?

Plus, for example, some investors will not want to invest in businesses involved in manufacturing munitions for war (we're not BTW!).

I think it is quite reasonable to understand more about the OP's interests so we can answer the questions considerately.

Edited by steveroberts
typo

Well said Steve. I thought the post made by spider was very crass.