Saturday night clubbing..

With no kingdom, and trying to avoid Republic, is there any decent places out there?

Banus still going?

Cheers

Plug have some good nights on, DI-Q is a good bar too. There was a thread on here not so long back about banus having a baliff letter on its doors for a debt so its definately shut!

Try DQ Ryan! It's Urban Gorilla on saturdays and Bug on Friday nights (both fortnightly I think) and both are great!

Try DQ Ryan! It's Urban Gorilla on saturdays and Bug on Friday nights (both fortnightly I think) and both are great!

Ive heard of this! Recommend it then? And where is this place?

Plug, DQ, Club Shh and Void...

What music do you like?

x

Plug, DQ, Club Shh and Void...

What music do you like?

x

Anything really, cheese and or r and b if possible..

DQ on Saturdays is Threads (Indie eclectic I'd describe it with live music every Sat except the first Saturday of the month which is something else - lol at my sheer laziness at not looking what the else is)

DQ on Saturdays is Threads (Indie eclectic I'd describe it with live music every Sat except the first Saturday of the month which is something else - lol at my sheer laziness at not looking what the else is)

I haven't tried Threads yet Edna, I've heard it's really good. the UG I was on about is at UNIQ fortnightly fridays! Last UG I went to was at DQ, thats why :) Went to Bug on fri and it was great! x

I love you guys.. :thumbsup:

First Sat of the month is Razor Stilletto.. Sold out last night.. We then went on to have Sunrise Sessions for the post Hed Kandi kids... It was awesome... I left here at 10 am... Smiling.. :thumbsup:

Next Saturday is The Wombats live.. My favourite band at the minute, check out their myspace, it's on our top friends I think...

Peace Guys, check out weblink for DQ info!

Matt

x

Anything really, cheese and or r and b if possible..

try uniq on carver street theres RnB upstairs every weekend and "shameless" (good old pop etc) downstairs every fortnight the next "shameless" night is 17th feb a great night for everyone.

I haven't tried Threads yet Edna, I've heard it's really good. the UG I was on about is at UNIQ fortnightly fridays! Last UG I went to was at DQ, thats why :) Went to Bug on fri and it was great! x

I am going to start charging Matt! :D

Yeah it's a good laugh FunkyMiss:) . I've been there both sober and drunk and enjoyed it in both states. Play a good mix of new stuff and old with the random oddity thrown in.:hihi:

I went to the Leadmill on two Saturdays ago and that has gone so 'we only play cutting edge indie' that it has disappeared up its own backside a bit; fine for me but my mates who were with me only knew every fifth song.

Is Kingdom closed?

Sorry I've not been in Sheffield for a while now... so I can't just go down and take a look.. whats the dealio?

If they closed, why did they?