Alex Jones, attack on all our liberty?

Love or hate Alex Jones, has the slipperey slope of censorship and control just been unmasked?

---------- Post added 11-08-2018 at 07:06 ----------

The National Enquirer (which has previously claimed Obama was an Alien) still has a facebook page...

---------- Post added 11-08-2018 at 07:10 ----------

Whoever it was that sent me private message you need to repeat it haha

No, the private businesses that have banned him for breaching their terms of use have never held themselves up as some kind of platform of free speech.

They are however under pressure from governments to counter fake news, of which he appears to be a purveyor.

Love or hate Alex Jones, has the slipperey slope of censorship and control just been unmasked?

No.

The National Enquirer (which has previously claimed Obama was an Alien) still has a facebook page...

Your comparison is just silly. I think you'll find that if they'd called him a rapist, peadophile or murderer they wouldn't have.

Cyclone is correct. There has been no unnecessary censorship.

Alex Jones and his Organisation have taken an increasingly angry and bizarre twist over the last three years. This has led to them continually breaching the terms and conditions of Facebook and YouTube. As a consequence they have lost the right to continue using those channels to broadcast and distribute their material. I can't see anything unfair about that.

Some parents of the victims of sandy hook massacre and somebody else as well - here we are -

Charlottesville: Why one man is suing Alex Jones for defamation - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45142881 - and I hope both of them take him to the cleaners to the point he's left on the streets begging for change.

There will come a time when to further their agenda it has to come out in plain site.

I'd say we are already here.

It's a slippery slope alright. I can see 911 Truthers being targeted next. Their claims of it being an inside job will somehow result in defamation cases or perhaps a criminal prosecution for hate speech.

There will come a time when to further their agenda it has to come out in plain site.

It's a slippery slope alright. I can see 911 Truthers being targeted next. Their claims of it being an inside job will somehow result in defamation cases or perhaps a criminal prosecution for hate speech.

Wrong as usual - we'll continue to laugh at 9/11 "Truthers" - like we do at flat earthers :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Please do not turn this into another conspiracy theories thread.

Thank you.

I'd say a man who accuses a family of lying about their dead child, in fact multiple dead children deserves everything he gets. If he can prove it, he has a court to do so. I'll bet he can't.

I'd say a man who accuses a family of lying about their dead child, in fact multiple dead children deserves everything he gets.

Agree entirely.

If he can prove it, he has a court to do so. I'll bet he can't.

Looks like he's going to get his chance, something tells me it's not going to go well for Alex:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45142881

Can't comment on Alex Jones because I've never seen any of his stuff. But yes, the battle to excercise control over the internet is well and truly on.

I read facebook AND youtube just blocked Alex Jones.... I guess they dont want the truth discussed!