Badminton Players Wanted _ Dronfield

Experienced badminton Players still required for non - league club. Tuesday evenings 19:00 till 21:00.

Edited by badders

Hi do you play in Sheffield and District league. thanks

Hi do you play in Sheffield and District league. thanks

If they don't and you want to play in a league - Killamarsh play in SHeffield and Chesterfield leagues.

How experienced do you need to be? I have played at a good level but not for a while!

Hi, sorry for the very late reply. We are a non league club and as such do not play in the Sheffield and District League. However several of our players have played in leagues and the standard is fairly good. You are most welcome to have a free night and judge for yourselves.Thank you and again apologies for not responding sooner.

There is also Drone who play on Wednesdays at Dronfield Sports Centre- good bunch of lads.

Realising this is unlikely but I'm up in Sheff for a week or so and was thinking of playing with a long time buddy of mine. Would any club be able to supply a racket for each of us to play at their session? We play to a good standard having played in other divisions but may be a little rusty. The friend is a local so may keep going after that if he takes to it again, who knows!

Edited by Tadow

Hi, that should be ok but would have to charge £3 per person if that's alright with you.

Hope to see you 7pm Henry Fanshawe School Tuesday night.

Players still required for Tuesday evenings 7:00pm would suit ex league players.

Hi, we play at Henry Fanshawe school, Green Lane, Dronfield. Tuesday evenings 7 till 9pm. Thanks for your email.

On 28/08/2018 at 13:56, scottf said:

How experienced do you need to be? I have played at a good level but not for a while!