Kleenex mansize tissues renamed for being sexist.

What about 'fun size' choc bars? Can they substantiate the suggestion they are fun?

Too many of those will result in a person getting "horizontally challenged"!

Maybe we should call a “ Wolf Whistle “ a “ Man Whistle”. Unless they are going to allow us women to whistle after men as well ! :roll:

What about 'man boobs'!?

Ive got Sinking feeling about this thread. MAN the Life boats. :help:

Maybe we should call a “ Wolf Whistle “ a “ Man Whistle”. Unless they are going to allow us women to whistle after men as well ! :roll:

If you insist then I have no objection to you wolf-whistling when you see me pass by in the street. I might blush though.

If you insist then I have no objection to you wolf-whistling when you see me pass by in the street. I might blush though.

Trouble is they are all undressing us with their eyes. I mean, it's really embarrassing.:blush:

Trouble is they are all undressing us with their eyes. I mean, it's really embarrassing.:blush:

Their taking over Mr T. Look at the last 50yrs or so, women footballers, boxers, rugby players, golfers, running countrys, millionaire"s, the list go"s on and on, they are crafty, us men are finished as the dominant force, its time for us to stand up for ourselves and put women back in there rightful place...In fact when I"ve finished hoovering, dusting, and done the washing I"m going to PROTEST.

What next, will they change MENstruate .?:o