Mr Trump - All discussion here

If you can't tell, I pity you.

Well, you can. Anyway, throwing insults without the ability of explaining opinions and views sounds stupid. And it's useless for discussion.

Well then sir, we shall have to agree to disagree.

Most likely.

I know you don't believe me, but the political climate concerning Elizabeth Warren here in the US must be very different from that in England. She's finished before she even got started.

You're right, I don't believe you. ;) More a case of wishful thinking than anything based in reality.

She's so finished that if she were to announce her candidacy for 2020 today she'd be considered a serious challenger by all sides :?

I don't think she'd win, but the notion that she's finished is just laughable.

Unfortunately for her, she looks like a liar with this whole DNA thing.

Another one of Trumps "alternative facts"? Everything she ever claimed has been completely validated.

Seems the original reporting on the DNA wasn't accurate, she actually has 10 times more native american ancestry than the average american:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/18/just-about-everything-youve-read-warren-dna-test-is-wrong

Turns out you were wrong about that, and your dog, too :roll:

Let's face it, Donald Trump is an immature jerk and he's going to use this against her forever. It's a weak spot and he's going to keep jabbing at it. He's given her an unflattering nickname and it's not going away anytime soon.

It's not unflattering anymore ;) She should embrace it. It also shows republicans can't actually fault anything she's saying on a factual basis, this is all they have left, but it's tired and now looks more like he's bitter rather than "teasing".

She proved Trump is a liar (again), his bet was called and he had to squirm around to welch on it. He looked weak, his excuses poor.

Plenty of material for new slogans too:

"You lost the bet, man up, pay up!", "You got called and lost!", "He's just bitter he lost!" or simply "Welch!" :hihi:

I'm not sure it's going to have the same impact going forward for anyone who's not already a diehard Trumpette:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/412086-fox-news-contributor-mocks-elizabeth-warren-with-photo-at-disneyland

She reminds me of my old algebra teacher, she has a "school teacher" vibe about her and tends to lecture people which rarely goes over well.

LOL, she would, wouldn't she :rolleyes:

Edited by Magilla

Trump hits a new low, publically praising an assault on a journalist in front of cheering crowds. From the article -

''On Friday the White House Correspondents’ Association president, Olivier Knox, said: “All Americans should recoil from the president’s praise for a violent assault on a reporter doing his constitutionally protected job. This amounts to the celebration of a crime by someone sworn to uphold our laws and an attack on the first amendment by someone who has solemnly pledged to defend it.” ''

This comes at the same time as Trump tried to minimise and shrug off the suspected murder of Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul.

Trumps son, Eric sounded remarkably like one of the Trump sycophants on here when he said “Oh, stop. He wasn’t the guy who body-slammed anyone. He can have fun.”

Branyy, Sierra - how are you going to defend this one?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/19/trump-greg-gianforte-guardian-reporter-assault

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/19/donald-trump-fire-praising-assault-guardian-journalist/

Even the Daily Mail with it's history of supporting fascists - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-6294293/Trump-apologise-praising-congressman-body-slammed-reporter.html

Edited by Halibut

Trump hits a new low, publically praising an assault on a journalist in front of cheering crowds. From the article -

''On Friday the White House Correspondents’ Association president, Olivier Knox, said: “All Americans should recoil from the president’s praise for a violent assault on a reporter doing his constitutionally protected job. This amounts to the celebration of a crime by someone sworn to uphold our laws and an attack on the first amendment by someone who has solemnly pledged to defend it.” ''

This comes at the same time as Trump tried to minimise and shrug off the suspected murder of Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul.

Trumps son, Eric sounded remarkably like one of the Trump sycophants on here when he said “Oh, stop. He wasn’t the guy who body-slammed anyone. He can have fun.”

Branyy, Sierra - how are you going to defend this one?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/19/trump-greg-gianforte-guardian-reporter-assault

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/19/donald-trump-fire-praising-assault-guardian-journalist/

Even the Daily Mail with it's history of supporting fascists - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-6294293/Trump-apologise-praising-congressman-body-slammed-reporter.html

Ok, I honestly had never heard of this incident, I had to look it up. Then I wasted more time trying to find a video to ascertain what exactly happened. I found one but like most of these types of videos, we never see what led up to it.

I didn't see any blodyslam. It looked like a tussle that the reporter got the worst of. Or, British journalist goes to Montana...finds out the hard way folks aren't so civilized there.

To be fair, unless you are a bouncer or a cop, you're probably not expecting to be assaulted on the job.

Should he have put his hands on the reporter? Well, NO. Of course not. It seems nothing was damaged (apart from the the journalist's glasses and his pride) and the other fella got a slap on the wrist.

I'm not defending anything. I stated earlier that 90% of what comes out of Donald J. Trump's mouth is gobbledygook.

He just talks a lot of trash. Quit paying so much attention to it, you'll go mad trying to make sense of it all.

Ok, I honestly had never heard of this incident, I had to look it up. Then I wasted more time trying to find a video to ascertain what exactly happened. I found one but like most of these types of videos, we never see what led up to it.

I didn't see any blodyslam. It looked like a tussle that the reporter got the worst of. Or, British journalist goes to Montana...finds out the hard way folks aren't so civilized there.

To be fair, unless you are a bouncer or a cop, you're probably not expecting to be assaulted on the job.

Should he have put his hands on the reporter? Well, NO. Of course not. It seems nothing was damaged (apart from the the journalist's glasses and his pride) and the other fella got a slap on the wrist.

I'm not defending anything. I stated earlier that 90% of what comes out of Donald J. Trump's mouth is gobbledygook.

He just talks a lot of trash. Quit paying so much attention to it, you'll go mad trying to make sense of it all.

Apologising for the indefensible. Well done.

Why can you not just speak the truth and say he's a piece of crap who who shames and discredits evry idea that America ever stood for?

Why can you not just speak the truth and say he's a piece of crap who who shames and discredits evry idea that America ever stood for?

did he actually type that or are you just keyboard warmongering?

did he actually type that or are you just keyboard warmongering?

Try framing your thoughts in coherent sentences and maybe we can have a productive conversation.

Try framing your thoughts in coherent sentences and maybe we can have a productive conversation.

try being open minded and we may get to a starting point

---------- Post added 21-10-2018 at 01:56 ----------

Whoops guess that troubled you sorry, weird i know asking to be open to others thoughts and having a debate where you do not try to put the other down, weird no?

Edited by phil752

He's a piece of crap? He has his faults like everyone, I guess.

I think this is a matter of perspective. For sure there are cultural differences at play here.

Sometimes with politicians you just can't win. This afternoon was a quiet one here and Mr. Sierra and I were going over our mail in ballots for the upcoming midterm elections, as well as local elections.

There are several issues where the choices are so bad, we just hold our noses and pick the least objectionable one. I'm sure you all have the same problem in your neck of the woods as well.

I sincerely meant it, please don't take to heart everything out of Trump's mouth. It isn't good for you. :)

He's a piece of crap? He has his faults like everyone, I guess.

I think this is a matter of perspective. For sure there are cultural differences at play here.

Sometimes with politicians you just can't win. This afternoon was a quiet one here and Mr. Sierra and I were going over our mail in ballots for the upcoming midterm elections, as well as local elections.

There are several issues where the choices are so bad, we just hold our noses and pick the least objectionable one. I'm sure you all have the same problem in your neck of the woods as well.

I sincerely meant it, please don't take to heart everything out of Trump's mouth. It isn't good for you. :)

you are so to speak foots on the ground, what are your choices?

you are so to speak foots on the ground, what are your choices?

We ended up getting pulled away for some family business, and I'm interested more in state and local issues, school board, local prosecutors, etc.

The California Governor's race is going to be close. I don't like John Cox, but I'm not crazy about Gavin Newsom, either. I didn't care much for him when he was the mayor of San Francisco. His ex-wife is Kimberly Guilfoyle, who is currently Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend.

Mr. Sierra finished his, but I'm not done yet. :D

The world is going backwards in many ways, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45930206 with so many conflicts and problems, sizeably China, Russia and the good old U.S.A countries should be helping out, but why spend money on humanitarian causes when new shiny ballistic could be developed.

Back to the 80s