Gutter/downpipe cleaning, repair/replacement MEGATHREAD no jobs/quotes

I need front gutter and facia replacing on a typical 2 bed Heeley mid terrace. "Recommendations" please. Thanks

Can anyone recommend someone who can replace my gutters and drainpipes on a terraced house without charging an arm and a leg? Noticed mine at the back is in a really bad state now I'm back in the house :S

I'm in S6

I'm out later to look at a job if you'd like me to take a look. PM me your contact details and I'll be in touch.

Dan

Hi Dan, trying to PM you but it doesn't seem to be sending??? Could you PM me please. It's regarding a quote you gave earlier in the year, thanks.

Hi Dan, trying to PM you but it doesn't seem to be sending??? Could you PM me please. It's regarding a quote you gave earlier in the year, thanks.

Just replied. Don't log on that often as soooo busy !!!

Speak soon.

---------- Post added 30-09-2018 at 20:16 ----------

Can anyone recommend someone who can replace my gutters and drainpipes on a terraced house without charging an arm and a leg? Noticed mine at the back is in a really bad state now I'm back in the house :S

I'm in S6

I can't recommend myself so clearly I'm not doing that here.

Check out the recommended tradesman thread and call for quotes from a couple of people.

Hi

I'm looking to replace concrete guttering on an ex-council house and a company (a father & son set up I think) have been recommended. They are Sofia Sofia, from Rotherham. I believe the father is called Dean.

Does anyone have any contact details?

Thanks

ARC20

Does anyone know the  cost of removing concrete guttering and replacing with UPVC gutters and down pipes.

Just need rough estimate so i can plan to get mine removed.

3 minutes ago, boomer58 said:

Does anyone know the  cost of removing concrete guttering and replacing with UPVC gutters and down pipes.

I paid around £1500 last year for all guttering /  facias ,soffits and drainpipe. So I’d expect yours to be a bit cheaper 

8 hours ago, boomer58 said:

May be worth checking if the concrete contains asbestos.

Looking for recomendations for somebody that can take a look at our leaky gutter - it's leaking at the join between two sections so I suspect it might just need re-clipping into the union bracket.

Does anyone know of anyone who carries out wooden gutter repairs? Need a couple of corners replacing / splicing in.

S6 area

Edited by wadsleyblade
added

On 16/08/2019 at 09:06, bkcin said:

Looking for recomendations for somebody that can take a look at our leaky gutter - it's leaking at the join between two sections so I suspect it might just need re-clipping into the union bracket.

What type of gutter is it?

On 16/08/2019 at 17:53, wadsleyblade said:

Does anyone know of anyone who carries out wooden gutter repairs? Need a couple of corners replacing / splicing in.

S6 area

A colleague of mine might be interested, send me a PM.

On 05/08/2019 at 13:46, rudds1 said:

I paid around £1500 last year for all guttering /  facias ,soffits and drainpipe. So I’d expect yours to be a bit cheaper 

Hi  rudds1, who carried out this work for you?