Queens Ground Pub

Was busy Friday evening. Good atmosphere, nice diverse range of ages and sexes in there. And the Theakstones was nice

No it's not closed down

I know that for sure as i'm holding my 60th party there in January !

It's a lovely pub and is run by 2 fab people called Debbie and Gary

Fantastic traditional pub, which is so rare these days

Haven't been in for a while. I spent quite a large part of the 90s in there, before hurtling to Hillsborough to watch Wednesday.

I always loved it in there. I shall make it a quest to go back in the next few weeks.

Went in for first time in ages a few weeks ago. Sadly I was served a watered down pint of Moonshine. Do they think customers won't notice the very very pale colour and lack of taste? Oh dear.

I was also in last week and had a very pleasant pint (Bradfield Brown Cow, I think). The choice is never going to set a hipster hophead's palate on fire, but I have never had a bad pint in there. It makes a nice stopping off point between The Blake and The Front Room...

I was also in last week and had a very pleasant pint (Bradfield Brown Cow, I think). The choice is never going to set a hipster hophead's palate on fire, but I have never had a bad pint in there. It makes a nice stopping off point between The Blake and The Front Room...

I agree and I'll be back again as I like the place. Hopefully it was a one-off.

Sounds like a one off, Gary will swap any beer if it's not up to scratch. I drink with some old school drinkers and they swear it's the best pint in Hillsborough (and dearest)