Thornbridge pub beer fest 26-28/01

Think I managed every Siren that was on at The Hallamshire this afternoon.....lovely

I also met a brewer, but his name was unpronounceable.

Edited by taxman

We managed Greystones and Hallamshire last night. Loads of great beers. Think the fest is all weekend / until the beer runs out.

Must say Bath have some great stuff on, went again for my 2nd visit last night.

Hallamshire was a bit disappointing as the ones I wanted to try were not on as they had rotating keg lines and where they had the outside bar was a bit of a obstacle if you are tall and had a few and could end up falling over, thankfully I didnt fall over.

Off to Greystones today, I need a hair of the dog and a large bacon and egg sandwich.

All credit to Thornbridge. That was a good event. Wish I could`ve had a few at Greystones yesterday when prices dropped to £2 a pint. Got us to a couple of pubs we don`t often frequent.

All credit to Thornbridge. That was a good event. Wish I could`ve had a few at Greystones yesterday when prices dropped to £2 a pint. Got us to a couple of pubs we don`t often frequent.

It was a good event and introduced me to areas of the Hallamshire I had never visited before, and a particularly large mate of mine will never visit again! Albeit in sub-zero temperatures.

Meg seems to be enjoying herself with it as well and has promised that they will try to do the events quite regularly, including hosting at maybe other Thornbridge pubs such as the Cross Scythes.