New Niche nightclub Sheffield Wicker.

Split age policies like that are not allowed in the UK, surely?

Agreed by SYP and SCC apparently.

Didn't you know, no males over 25 have ever been involved with crime?

Didn't you know, no males over 25 have ever been involved with crime?

My point exactly :hihi:

You mean the raid that cost £680000 and featured zero convictions and also in terms of drug seizures, the raid was a relative failure. The club, which at capacity could take 700-800 people, was combed for the equivalent of 0.3 ecstasy tablets per head, and 2.6 grams of cocaine and 2.6 grams of amphetamine in total. The police intention of proving Niche were in on the drug supply of the club failed because, quite simply, they weren’t.

Sounds like a huge pie to have a piece of. There was a stabbing earlier this year in viper rooms and was one a while back near electric box but they were barely published due to not having the niche name. There is grief,weapons and drugs in most town centres on a weekend now. But unless it goes reported people don't hear about it.

They have announced another event for the weekend after which will also sell out within minutes. And I hope they have a huge success must be doing something right to have SSC and SYP support you after all the stuff happening before. I got my tickets for opening night from Skiddle and look foward to going.

You mean the raid that cost £680000 and featured zero convictions and also in terms of drug seizures, the raid was a relative failure.

It was probably the number of stabbings that occurred in & around Niche that made the Police a little touchy (my mate did jury duty on one of them).

Thats all a long time ago though - so hopefully all the wannabe gangsters have all settled down or moved on to somewhere else - and people into the music can just go & enjoy it.

I'm sure knives are being sharpened and guns are being dug up as we speak in anticipation.

Single most narrow minded post I've seen in ages. Niche had a problem back in it's hay day but things have moved on. Long gone are the days of Niche blaring out bassline which ultimately attracted the wrong crowd. The new Niche will be playing old skool which won't attract the wrong crowd. Niche will no doubt have some trouble from time to time but it'll be no different than any other place in Sheffield. I used to see more trouble in town than at Sydney Street back in the day. Drugs are rife in any club or bar in Sheffield by the way.

Its not my cup of tea, but its good to have niche back in Sheffield and the more clubs the better, since gatecrasher burnt down, the club scene has been poor. Now crasher is coming back and niche,Sheffield can once again be on the clubbing map.Welcome home !

Single most narrow minded post I've seen in ages. Niche had a problem back in it's hay day but things have moved on. Long gone are the days of Niche blaring out bassline which ultimately attracted the wrong crowd. The new Niche will be playing old skool which won't attract the wrong crowd. Niche will no doubt have some trouble from time to time but it'll be no different than any other place in Sheffield. I used to see more trouble in town than at Sydney Street back in the day. Drugs are rife in any club or bar in Sheffield by the way.

Really, cast your mind back to making this narrow minded statement "All places in Sheffield center are terrible :/", other people have different opinions so get used to it.

Really, cast your mind back to making this narrow minded statement "All places in Sheffield center are terrible :/", other people have different opinions so get used to it.

They did state that they haven't seen a narrow minded post in ages. So even if it was there own comment that was posted 5 years back (which in my opinion is certainly ages ago) to be honest your just being alittle picky and narrow minded yourself with your comment. The thread is about niche not moaning about what other people say.

---------- Post added 31-12-2016 at 16:59 ----------

I'm sure knives are being sharpened and guns are being dug up as we speak in anticipation.

Also this above comment. That's not in anyway narrow minded is it?? See we all can have a quick look at people history and make pointless off topic posts. Gold star to you!!

It's all about the Kevlar knuckle dusters nowadays, metal detectors can't detect them. :)

They did state that they haven't seen a narrow minded post in ages. So even if it was there own comment that was posted 5 years back (which in my opinion is certainly ages ago) to be honest your just being alittle picky and narrow minded yourself with your comment. The thread is about niche not moaning about what other people say.

---------- Post added 31-12-2016 at 16:59 ----------

Also this above comment. That's not in anyway narrow minded is it?? See we all can have a quick look at people history and make pointless off topic posts. Gold star to you!!

Stop blubbering

Well opening night went off without a hitch. A great night and was worth the wait. Roll on the next time there. To anyone who didn't make it but plan on going you'll have a great time.