Recommendation on a good wedding photographer

Looking for help and any info on a wedding photographer for my big day next year.

Really want to go on recommendations and not just from websites etc...

thanks in advance

Our friends Nicky and Andy have booked Neil at NCC Photography for their wedding at a hotel in Leeds. Last weekend, he completed a pre-wedding shoot for them and they were over the moon with the results.

Here is Neil's site. Hope that helps.

http://www.nccphotography.co.uk/

Chris.

This chap is absolutely brilliant and has done quite a few friends weddings. He does some beautiful shots and his website is well worth a visit. His email is johnaskham@tiscali.co.uk

Hi we wasn't going to have a photographer for our wedding until we received a pm from Andrius offering to do a package to suit our budget

We agreed a package he arrived at our wedding before us all set up to take pics we had lots of pics he even came to a local park (at no extra cost)to take pics.

We ended up with top class pics of our wedding so pleased we found Andrius he was so good,we highly recommend him to anyone he's punctual,helpful honest and takes great pride in every picture he takes,a lovely bloke

http://andriusphotography.co.uk/

I second http://www.andriusphotography.co.uk he is absolutely amazing!! I have had professional photos done several times with andrius and work with him regularly for my business and he is top class! He spends a lot of time behind the scenes editing and making sure each photo is perfect and dosnt charge nearly enough for all his time! Like the other post says he is prompt friendly and listens to what you want rather than just working to his own taste like many photographers. Can not fault him in any way.

My husband and I used Falcon Weddings.

Steve is fab, and makes even the most nervous of brides comfortable. He works so hard to make your photos perfect, and it's not invasive in the slightest.

We had a pre wedding shoot to get used to posing, and having someone take our photos. Which really helped.

It's absolutely worth the time to email or check out the details on Facebook. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, and we got all the photos that we asked for (we gave him a list). He worked tirelessly from early in the morning whilst I was being made over until way after the first dance. We've got a huge variety of pictures from our day and absolutely made the right choice picking Falcon Weddings. :)

Hi I can second the recommendation for steven at falcon weddings ! We used steven 5 years ago for our wedding and I cannot sing his praises enough. Since then we have used him for our daughters christening , and the family has used him for 2 more weddings and a christening !

Professional, reliable , hard working, experienced and reasonably priced !

Hello, I Totally recommend! SimonMulvaney.com Check his web site!

His pictures are so great that you all look amazing, no like those boring ones that everyone is pulling a muscle trying to smile and pretend to be happy!

He catch the real sentimental moment and family gathering!

Renewing this thread as some posts are a little old. I'm looking for a photographer for 3-4hours work for our wedding in July 2018. Preferably someone who isn't expensive as we are on a very tight budget.

Thanks in advance!

Could try Rob who is a very experienced wedding photographer at Trupix

I can highly recommend Richard lodge. He's on Facebook lodge photography services or I can give you his number. He's a lovely person as well as an excellent photographer