Sign in to follow this  

Renting flats in S1

Hi, Could anyone give me an idea of the cost of renting flats in the city centre, such as West Point/West One etc? Any info or links would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

http://www.blundells.co.uk

These usually have a few city center properties.Expect to pay from about £550 to a grand a month,depending on what your after.Plus then you've got your council tax on top of that £100-£170 a month ish.

Personally I prefer the flats on West Street, Royal Plaza I think they're called.

Originally posted by AngelEyes

Personally I prefer the flats on West Street, Royal Plaza I think they're called.

Yeah,thats where i live! :)

There usually a couple of flats available in here,usually range from about £600 to £800 pcm.

Originally posted by mr craig

Yeah,thats where i live! :)

Really?? Well fancy that!!!!! ;)

U cubes (studios) in West One rent out for around £430 -450 ish, one bedders around £495 - 550 depending on size, 2 bedders from £580 to over 800 (penthouses) depending on parking etc. West point is around this price also and Royal Plaza is a bit more.

Council tax is around £91 pcm (band B), £100 (band C), £110 (band D) etc.

£800 per month for an apartment on West Street? EEK! They weren't that expensive to buy new you know, a mortgage on one would cost you a lot less than that each month and you'd have something to show for it at the end. Is that not an option for you?

Originally posted by babygem

£800 per month for an apartment on West Street? EEK! They weren't that expensive to buy new you know

The message there is BUY NOW - don't wait!