Reproduction fire doors

Hi we're thinking about putting a loft conversion into a late Victorian house. We understand that we'll need firedoors on all rooms around the staircase. Any recommendations for reproduction fire doors? Ben

Any recommendations for reproduction fire doors? Ben

If you mean any recommends as to (period) style, I think you will be very limited. You will find four panel and 6 panel fire doors. Allthough i think they look ok, they don't look like the 'real thing'

Take a look in Wickes - they have a good range.

One way to create a more authentic period look is to purchase a flat fire door and apply panelling/archtraving to it. I have seen this done to very good effect, but will of course be more costly and inevitably you will have a thicker door.

hi there are 35mm fire door now they been out for 3 or 5 years now , i,ve done hundred of fire doors in oak and beech and ash and pine 4 panel in various different designs but i not come across a victorian style with beading etc . but i have done panelling/ archtraving on fire doors as stuhouselet said . ta jeff