Housing Transfer Inspection??

I have received a letter from the council saying that they are coming to do a transfer inspection, I have been actively bidding but as yet not been offered a property, I'm slightly baffled as it says that I'm on there transfer list for a new property and until ive had this inspection am unable to move, CONFUSED.COM????? :confused: Can anyone shed any light on this please

Thank You

did you go on the exchange list at the same time?. its just to make sure all your windows and internal doors are still in place. they are there for 20 mins max. then the inspection cert, last for six months only then you have to have it done again

no haven't put down for an exchange, just bidded for the last 3 weeks, but thanx for the info :)

seeing thats it hard to get anything at the minute have you considered trying for an exchange?. lots of people want to move now with these benefit cuts coming in. you might be surprised

on home swapper website and on a few on fb, but people seem v.picky with what they want :roll: