Addicted to sweets?

I have a really bad addiction to sweets, it all started a few years ago when too much salt intake brought on a form of mineres disease, so to compensate i started eating lots of sugary foods.

I had a full medical as part of my last job a few months ago where they check everything such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart rate, blood pressure etc and luckily they was all perfect despite my atrocious sugary diet.

I've now gone cold turkey since last Saturday and have no sugar at all, but I can't sleep, think properly, function, I drive like a woman, cold sweats, anxiety and really bad headaches.

Is this normal? Anyone else have withdrawals from sugar?

You should seek help mate, seriously if it's that bad.

Just stick with it or maybe have a biscuit a day ... jam would be better

Try a bowl of bananas, honey and yogurt. Then there are banana and honey sandwiches. Homemade banana cake etc.

Try a bowl of bananas, honey and yogurt. Then there are banana and honey sandwiches. Homemade banana cake etc.

'nana sarnies alone are proper nice.

I have a really bad addiction to sweets, it all started a few years ago when too much salt intake brought on a form of mineres disease, so to compensate i started eating lots of sugary foods.

I had a full medical as part of my last job a few months ago where they check everything such as blood pressure, diabetes, heart rate, blood pressure etc and luckily they was all perfect despite my atrocious sugary diet.

I've now gone cold turkey since last Saturday and have no sugar at all, but I can't sleep, think properly, function, I drive like a woman, cold sweats, anxiety and really bad headaches.

Is this normal? Anyone else have withdrawals from sugar?

Drive like a woman????:roll: With those symptoms it sounds like you're going through the MENopause!!

'nana sarnies alone are proper nice.

But OP has a very sweet tooth. The honey will bring him down lightly which he can slowly reduce, over time.

Try some chromium suplements I've heard it helps get rid of appetite for sweets

Try some chromium suplements I've heard it helps get rid of appetite for sweets

Thanks I'll googlit now.

Fruit is good but still doesn't help withdrawals, gonna try some cannabis later so that should help with sleep problems.

Going from extreme to extreme is dangerous to your body. You shouldn't go cold turkey, you should slowly reduce sugar intake until you have completely weaned yourself off sugar.