Heinz mushroom soup

is it almost impossible to find to buy these days or is it just me?

all the shops and supermarkets round here sell all heinz apart from mushroom, i found ONE can in one of those discount type stores in middlesbrough a while back, it was hidden in with another heinz variety, there wasnt even a mushroom section on the shelf lol

seems theyre making it extinct by the backdoor or thats what it seems like to me Oo

i normally see the other usuals such as oxtail, vegetable, tomato, chicken but never mushroom

Could be because it's vile! :P just kidding, it may not sell well therefore they won't stock it...?

is it almost impossible to find to buy these days or is it just me?

all the shops and supermarkets round here sell all heinz apart from mushroom, i found ONE can in one of those discount type stores in middlesbrough a while back, it was hidden in with another heinz variety, there wasnt even a mushroom section on the shelf lol

seems theyre making it extinct by the backdoor or thats what it seems like to me Oo

i normally see the other usuals such as oxtail, vegetable, tomato, chicken but never mushroom

There you go :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Heinz-Mushroom-Soup-400g/dp/B004TEV50C

Put your own mushrooms in, from the magic woods. A gulp full, and you will be flying around the bedsit.

lol ta

errrrrrrrm i dont love it that much tch

I didnt pay attention to the price:blush:

Its a little steep. Its only 67p in our local shop. Ill bundle a few cans and send via royal mail. Its only take a day or two but itl pee your postie off no end..lol

why not make your own soup?

we do, just occasionly nice to buy someat ready made, and yes i buy other brands

it was just something ive had in my mind for ages now, i just started to notice it had vanished and its left a lil bit of consfuzzlement in my mind ever since

we do, just occasionly nice to buy someat ready made, and yes i buy other brands

it was just something ive had in my mind for ages now, i just started to notice it had vanished and its left a lil bit of consfuzzlement in my mind ever since

Isn't the Heinz one Cream of Mushroom Soup? I love it too!

Good to see you back Mel!:)

Hi mel :)

Where have you been hiding? xx

here and there, mostly there :P

here and there, mostly there :P

Good to know the voice of reason is back.