Help needed with new sky deal

Can anybody help me me looking at the new sky deal only want all football and test cricket , and maybe the grand prix .also multi room ,paying about 80 a month at the moment , any ideas what other people have got many thanks

Just go on the website and choose what you want??

Pretty simple to do, it's not like you've gotta negotiate the deal or anything.

Just go on the website and choose what you want??

Pretty simple to do, it's not like you've gotta negotiate the deal or anything.

Except that, if you call and hassle, you will get a better deal, or something chucked if for free.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to get those deals over the phone because everyone does it.

Now the best you can hope for is to match whatever deal a new customer would get but they won't throw in any extra freebies, thats after faffing around on the phone for half an hour with their call centres.

Can anybody help me me looking at the new sky deal only want all football and test cricket , and maybe the grand prix .also multi room ,paying about 80 a month at the moment , any ideas what other people have got many thanks

Do you research on other providers (Virgin, BT) and when you speak to SKY give the impression that you are on the fence with who do go with information about what the other companies are offering.

Never sign up there and then. Always say you'll think about it and call back and they will keep topping up the offer.

For the last 4 years I've gone through the cancellation process with Sky to retain a 50% discount.

They will trying and reduce your cost by reducing the channels you receive, just say you want to cancel.

When they say the cancellation has gone through and will activate in 30 days you can end the conversation.

Wait for a couple of hours, log onto your Sky account and you'll see a 'Come back to SKY for 50% off' or something similar. Click on the link and you're back with no interruptions and paying half as much.

I get Sport, Movies, HD etc for £38.

Do you research on other providers (Virgin, BT) and when you speak to SKY give the impression that you are on the fence with who do go with information about what the other companies are offering.

Never sign up there and then. Always say you'll think about it and call back and they will keep topping up the offer.

BT TV was incredibly tempting last time I was looking at a new contract, they have good deals and the prices are much more reasonable than Sky.

I'm sure you end up paying extra with Sky to cover the titanic costs of the football rights??

For the last 4 years I've gone through the cancellation process with Sky to retain a 50% discount.

They will trying and reduce your cost by reducing the channels you receive, just say you want to cancel.

When they say the cancellation has gone through and will activate in 30 days you can end the conversation.

Wait for a couple of hours, log onto your Sky account and you'll see a 'Come back to SKY for 50% off' or something similar. Click on the link and you're back with no interruptions and paying half as much.

I get Sport, Movies, HD etc for £38.

I was paying £45 a month for SKY broadband, phone :rant: and TV.

We had a independant company install broadband in my building so i pay £25 for unlimited 100mb download speed.

Sky offered me half price for my TV so i now only pay £10 a month for SKY TV

So i now pay only £35 for superfast broadband and SKY TV.

And i dont pay for a telephone line i haven't used since 2012. I was so happy about that :D

I was cold called by Sky recently. I only have Sky talk and broadband. They asked if I wanted Sky Q with free install and a 67% discount for 12 months. On the surface it seems like a cracking deal but im happy to stick with my broadband as most of my viewing is done online anyway.

I only wanted football so rang to ask for that. Ended up with a 'special deal' which reduced the monthly subscription but gave me all sports channels. Think it depends who you get through to to be honest. Good luck.

Have you tried Now TV? Each account will let you register 4 devices and watch on 2 at a time. The sports passes usually cost £34 per month but you can regularly find them cheaper on Ebay or Now TV sometimes have £20 per month offers which last for a few months each time.

just got sky Q for nothing with free instalation and didnt upgrade ,misses was moaning to them that new customers get all the freebies,so they gave her it.