Wood burning stove

Could someone recommend a tradesman for the repair and possible installation of a wood/coal stove.

Hi this is something we do and can come look at. Please contact me on the number below Thank you Scott

Are you HETAS registered

Hi this is something we do and can come look at. Please contact me on the number below Thank you Scott

Sawheating - I take it that you are not HETAS registered as you have not replied.

Can anyone recommend a HETAS registered engineer to legally look at a wood burning stove

Coop. dont be so Hasty. not everyone logs in here daily. dont assume he isnt Hetas until he replies.

Paul Daly installed my multifuel stove, he's done a fab job! Contact details - PJD Plumbing & Heating 01226 210 427 :)

hi try ian on 07774955651 he is hetas registered , he did mine and its brill ta jeff

there is absolutely load of none hetas registered fitters that fit them illegally.

remember solid fuel is more dangerous than gas

Hi as oldskater said not everyone is on here everyday and if you wanted a quick answer my number is there for you to call. Take it you have got this sorted now as you have had a fue numbers you can call recommended to you.