Can you put a dead dog in a wheeley bin?

I don't intend to do this before you animal lovers start chastising me!

Can you put your dead dog in the wheeley bin to be taken away with all your other refuse or is there some bi law which prohibits this?

I suppose this would all depend on the size of your dog and the length of time before the bin is collected. If my dog died on a Wednesday and my bin is collected on a Thursday, I suppose this would be OK, but if he died at the weekend and had to wait most of the week to be collected does this then become an environmental hazzard?

I never thought about all the questions that would have to arise from this idea.

Would he have to go in a seperate bin bag or could he go in loose?

Would it be better putting him in head first or tail first for the best fit to put my other bin bags to go in around him?

I suppose its better to put him in there before he goes stiff as it might be awkward.

Also, if I was having a fire, could I put my dog on the fire and cremate him or would he have to go to a licensed crematorium?

Are you joking? :confused:

That is really sad if you are serious! I can't believe you would stick a dog in a bin.... I am sure that you are Joking as this dog would of been part of your family. :-/

I think she gave up the idea after they announced that bins would only be collected every 2 weeks.

Lol I have read it properly now, That will teach me for skimming through it :hihi: