Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

I think you've got the wrong man. It wasn't Bruce Lait who claimed to have seen a bomber - it was Daniel Biddle - on a different train.

It appears so... sentiment still stands - there's lots of picking and choosing of evidence going on by the truth seekers even where their sources contradict themselves.

Patrick Rattigan presented a compilation of films providing really good evidence that the London bombings had not been carried out by the accused Moslims, on Saturday in Chesterfield. The odds were quoted of there being a training exercise and a live series of bombings both on the same day in the same place, both involving 3 tube trains and a bus. I can't remember the figure as it was so big but it was something like 7 trillion trillion to one against two such events occurring simultaneously. There seems little doubt that the accused bombers had been recruited for the training exercise and then were blamed for the real bombings, to stir up hatred against Moslims. Why would suicide bombers buy return train tickets, for starters?

Who also believes that HIV/AIDS is a Glaxo sponsored myth.

http://www.whale.to/b/rattigan.html

Makes a change from would be Messiah's, holocaust deniers and people who peddle the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" as a leading "truther".

line from The Black Eyed Peas,

if you never know truth, then you never know love.

Didn't they also say,

"I’m on the supersonic boom, Y’all hear the space **** zoom" ?

Profound.

Edited by Hots on

Didn't they also say,

"I’m on the supersonic boom, Y’all hear the space **** zoom" ?

Profound.

And never forget the infamous;

"Let's get retarded in here, let's get retarded in ha!"

I do find it interesting that you truth-seekers take this as gospel, but when he talks about having seen the bomber, you say he is untrustworthy, and his evidence is flawed and shouldn't be taken into account. Surely if you were being objective you would either accept everything he has to say, or nothing, not cherry-picking the bits which suit your argument. I suppose though that does leave you with the dialema that he's the only person every to have claimed "metal was pushed upwards" and that it looked "as if the bomb was underneath the train", and if you dispose of his statement, the bomb must have been inside the train as that's what all the other evidence points to...

There was a Policewoman who also reported the metal turning upwards in the floor. She was conveniently despatched to the next World shortly afterwards.

There was a Policewoman who also reported the metal turning upwards in the floor. She was conveniently despatched to the next World shortly afterwards.

Source ?

Who also believes that HIV/AIDS is a Glaxo sponsored myth.

http://www.whale.to/b/rattigan.html

I must admit that I was unaware of this particular conspiracy theory, i.e. concerning AIDS, but Patrick does seem to quote some informed sources of information that casts doubt on the official AIDS line.

I must admit that I was unaware of this particular conspiracy theory, i.e. concerning AIDS, but Patrick does seem to quote some informed sources of information that casts doubt on the official AIDS line.

I seriously suggest you do some research into Patrick's medical qualifications before taking any health advice from him.

Like I said before, I'm agnostic on these things - I'm open to being convinced either way but unlike many on here I don't just take what our leaders tell us as gospel without checking it out first. We all know politicians (like lawyers) are effectively career liars so I don't think it's a bad thing to be cynical about the news we are fed these days.

One thing troubles me about these momentous occasions - cctv seems to have a habit of playing up at the time they happen. Whether it's a tunnel in Paris or a tunnel/street/station in London or a petrol station across the road from the Pentagon, at the very moment you want it to be reliable it isn't. It is weird, isn't it?

But then that poor old thug Joey Barton gets popped up and treats some bloke's head as a punching bag outside a boozer and would you believe it the cctv works perfectly...

Just saying...

Edited by Classics

I wonder if you are getting two people mixed up,there is Police woman Elizabeth Kenworthy(alive) and this lady- (i can't see her name at the moment)

Quote:

"Her account included a controlled detonation of a second bomb. "Outside,

there was another enormous bang as police detonated the 'bomb' - which

turned out to be a false alarm."

Guardian certainly goes out if its way to paint this dead 'heroine' as

complete nut-job. hmmmmmm......

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,16132,1558598,00.html

/begin

The fantasy life and lonely death of woman hailed as heroine of July 7

bombing

Mystery of troubled New Zealander who died after newspaper revelations

Owen Bowcott and Bernard O'Riordan in Sydney

Monday August 29, 2005

The Guardian

The extraordinary fantasy life and lonely death of a New Zealand woman

hailed as a heroine after the July 7 bombings in London may be a parable of

our celebrity-obsessed times. Or it may be the tragic story of an earnest

young woman afflicted by chronic ill health.

However her career is judged, Richmal Oates-Whitehead - whose body was found 10 days ago in a flat in Shepherd's Bush - has left behind a confused and contradictory trail over which former friends, colleagues and the medical

establishment are still puzzling.