Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

To be honest I Realy resisted the idea of the london bombers being another false flag , Remebering the horrible emotions I felt while watching it on sky and thinking of loved ones who lived in the city !

Even after uncovering the truth about 9/11. Still one does not whant to belive we were also set up like the Americans

But after looking at some of these links

Eg the double agent

The terror drills

Looking at the evidence which has nothing solid to back it up apart from a few stills of some Asian men !

And the nail in the cOffin has to be the lack off CCTV from the stations and tube

so the CCTV did record the bombers but the image was not clear !

Is that what you saying now ?

I'm saying exactly what I've been saying for the last few days.

CCTV isn't very good at identifying individuals.

It plays very little part in detecting crime.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ce-admits.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...me-unsolved.do

http://www.info4security.com/story.a...rycode=4115263

Looking at the evidence which has nothing solid to back it up apart from a few stills of some Asian men !

Their bodies being found where the bombs went off, the bomb factory in Leeds, the suicide videos.....................

To be honest I Realy resisted the idea of the london bombers being another false flag , Remebering the horrible emotions I felt while watching it on sky and thinking of loved ones who lived in the city !

Taken you a long time to come out with that - how many posts have you made and never mentioned it?

Perhaps people won't believe it - like they don't believe you on most of the threads you're on.

Re: "main bag" - from memory one of the four was shown carrying a carrier bag as well as his rucksack at Luton. It could also refer to the main part of the rucksack rather than one of the side pockets. My rucksack has 4 other pockets as well as the main body of the bag.

What Biddle claimed was that Khan was “sitting with a rucksack over his shoulders and a main bag in his lap over his chest”, which directly contradicted public statements made by both Andy Hayman and Sir Ian Blair of the Metropolitan Police who both claimed that the bombs were on the floor of the carriages when they detonated.

Can we have links to Biddles different accounts and medical references to the supposed "fact" that there is no possibility he couldn't remember seeing a bomber?

Feel free to dig up whatever links you wish. Here is what Danny Biddle actually claimed, which is quoted from the same J7 article:-

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-edgware-road-paddington.html#dannybiddle

One of the major concerns with Danny Biddle's recollections about whether or not he saw Mohammad Sidique Khan on his train is that, after being unconscious for 5 weeks, and having received significant injuries to his head in the incident, the association between Khan and what happened on the train was planted by television news stories. Danny Biddle describes this moment after waking in hospital as follows:

I was on the ward and woke up at 4am. I don't sleep well because of flashbacks and nightmares. I put the TV on and BBC news were playing the video Al Jazeera had shown of Khan. I didn't have the sound on and kept thinking, "I'm sure I know him from somewhere."

'Then the words flashed up: "Edgware Road bomber". It just clicked in my mind that we'd looked at each other on the train. I just punched out at the TV I couldn't believe it.

Source: Danny Biddle, Daily Mail

25th June 2006

So after months of being exposed to news stories about the 7/7/2005 London bombings, "it just clicked" in Biddle's mind that he had seen Khan somewhere before...on TV perhaps?

Again - witnesses close enough to the bombers on the tube / bus are highly likely to be dead.

There were almost 800 people that were injured that day. You may be able to convince yourself that none of those people were close enough and that's why none of them saw any backpacks/rucksacks, or any Muslims or any Muslims with backpacks/rucksacks, but you're not going to convince anyone with any common sense of that rubbish.

Bruce Lait ring a bell?

Train times are not unbelievable at all - quite easily do-able.

According to you, based on nothing but your assurance that it is "quite easily do-able", even when the time is cut in half.

Sorry, but I'll have to go with documented evidence, where someone actually put a stopwatch to it, rather than believing your unfounded and undocumented claims.

Again, zero evidence supporting the government's conspiracy theory or your defense of it.

CCTV footage - as already demonstrated it isn't very good at picking out individuals in more than a very small percentage of cases.

"As already demonstrated"? You mean as you have tried to claim to run away from the fact that it is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to believe that all but one of the CCTV security cameras on 7/7/2005 weren't working in the London underground, on the No. 30 bus, or inside Luton station.

It was 9/11 that was used as a springboard by the British government to claim all of those cameras were needed FOR SECURITY REASONS. So anyone who claims they aren't security cameras or that they aren't there to help identify "the bad guys" isn't only being dishonest with themselves and others, but they are proving just how far the government spoon is stuck in their mouth as they are swallowing the expense of all of those cameras that don't even perform the function they were purchased to do.

What a colossal waste of resources for the cameras and for all of the people that are monitoring and maintaining all of that equipment. Wonder where all of those people were on 7/7/2005? Or have you "already demonstrated" that it is reasonable to assume they were all out for their morning breaks at the same time that morning?

You're running away from the total lack of CCTV evidence just like you have been running away from the fact that there is only one chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 that the drill and attack could have coincided in a 10-year period.

Which means in plain English that the official government conspiracy theory doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being true.

Kinda like that ridiculous nonsense you bought hook, line and sinker about the trip to ASDA and the 4 alleged suicide bombers needing to ice down their backpack bombs...which all went out the window when the government changed its story about the explosive material being TATP to black pepper peroxide (which wouldn't need to be iced down).

Please see your post #892 as a reminder.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/show...&postcount=892

You not only bought that ridiculous story you defended it proving you will defend any government story no matter how untenable it becomes and in the face of overwhelming evidence contradicting it.

You therefore have zero credibility.

So go ahead and follow your standard operating procedure, run from the facts and start pointing fingers at everyone else. Nobody's buying it anymore.

Edited by RobFr

What Biddle claimed was that Khan was “sitting with a rucksack over his shoulders and a main bag in his lap over his chest”, which directly contradicted public statements made by both Andy Hayman and Sir Ian Blair of the Metropolitan Police who both claimed that the bombs were on the floor of the carriages when they detonated.

Feel free to dig up whatever links you wish. Here is what Danny Biddle actually claimed, which is quoted from the same J7 article:-

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/7-7-edgware-road-paddington.html#dannybiddle

One of the major concerns with Danny Biddle's recollections about whether or not he saw Mohammad Sidique Khan on his train is that, after being unconscious for 5 weeks, and having received significant injuries to his head in the incident, the association between Khan and what happened on the train was planted by television news stories. Danny Biddle describes this moment after waking in hospital as follows:

I was on the ward and woke up at 4am. I don't sleep well because of flashbacks and nightmares. I put the TV on and BBC news were playing the video Al Jazeera had shown of Khan. I didn't have the sound on and kept thinking, "I'm sure I know him from somewhere."

'Then the words flashed up: "Edgware Road bomber". It just clicked in my mind that we'd looked at each other on the train. I just punched out at the TV I couldn't believe it.

Source: Danny Biddle, Daily Mail

25th June 2006

So after months of being exposed to news stories about the 7/7/2005 London bombings, "it just clicked" in Biddle's mind that he had seen Khan somewhere before...on TV perhaps?

OK - reading those wouldn't convict anyone on that evidence.

There were almost 800 people that were injured that day. You may be able to convince yourself that none of those people were close enough and that's why none of them saw any backpacks/rucksacks, or any Muslims or any Muslims with backpacks/rucksacks, but you're not going to convince anyone with any common sense of that rubbish.

Bruce Lait ring a bell?

Lait - yes - sat down reading a paper as I recall. Didn't see anything. Hardly surprising.

Lait - yes - sat down reading a paper as I recall. Didn't see anything. Hardly surprising.

Let's see what Bruce Lait really said:-

from http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/05/bruce-lait-i-dont-remember-anybody.html

"The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train."

"I don't remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag."

"We were nearest the bomb."

The metal was pushed upwards because THE BOMB WAS UNDERNEATH THE TRAIN.

Lait didn't remember seeing anyone, or a bag that could be holding a bomb, near the point of detonation because there was no bomber sitting there, there was no bag. THE BOMB WAS UNDERNEATH THE TRAIN.

Dance partners Bruce Lait and Crystal Main were nearest the bomb.....again, no Islamic radical, no Mideastern terrorist sitting in that carriage. THE BOMB WAS UNDERNEATH THE TRAIN.

So we are actually back on topic, where we see that Bruce Lait and Cystal Main were nearest to the bomb and they didn't see anyone Muslims, any backpacks or even a bag that could be holding a bomb. Nothing except a big hole in the floor where the metal had pushed UPWARDS. And there is no mention of him reading a newspaper in this article.

So you were in error regarding your assumption that those nearest to the bombs wouldn't have survived just as you were in error about the ice from ASDA, the explosive material, the "bomb factory" in Leeds, etc, etc, etc. More spoon-fed government nonsense. "Open wide".

You have zero credibility just like the official government conspiracy theory that you espouse has zero credibility.

Edited by RobFr

According to you, based on nothing but your assurance that it is "quite easily do-able", even when the time is cut in half.

Sorry, but I'll have to go with documented evidence, where someone actually put a stopwatch to it, rather than believing your unfounded and undocumented claims.

Again, zero evidence supporting the government's conspiracy theory or your defense of it.

Documented evidence - who from?

Evidence on J7 website - Bridgets post on this thread (where Kollerstrom got his info from you posted a few hours ago)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=3583&st=21

Time from barriers to the platform very similar on the dry run and 7/7. The only difference is the time spent buying tickets on the dry run. They could have easily been purchased by the one from Aylesbury who arrived first and entered Luton station prior to the others before neeting them in the car park.

Easily do-able.

Documented evidence - who from?

Evidence on J7 website - Bridgets post on this thread (where Kollerstrom got his info from you posted a few hours ago)

http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh/index.php?showtopic=3583&st=21

Time from barriers to the platform very similar on the dry run and 7/7. The only difference is the time spent buying tickets on the dry run. They could have easily been purchased by the one from Aylesbury who arrived first and entered Luton station prior to the others before neeting them in the car park.

Easily do-able.

Sorry, you are completely untrustworthy.

Here is what Bridget actually said from the link that you provided:-

As the timings on the CCTV shown today hadn't been pixellated ,

28/6

08.10.07 Enter Luton

08.14.26 Go through barriers

08.15.07 Enter platform

7/7

07.21.54 Enter Luton

07.22.29 Ticket hall

07.22.43 Go through barriers

07.23.27 On platform

07.24.47 Train arrives

07.24.56 Board

07.25.36 Train leaves

Presumably you can move in less than half the time when carrying bomb-laden rucksacks!

Did you get that please? She doesn't believe that nonsense either.

That is not a quote from Bruce Lait.

Clearly made up by the author of the piece.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2008/05/bruce-lait-i-dont-remember-anybody.html

The quotes from Bruce Lait are from the 25 July 2005 edition of the Cambridge Evening News:-

http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Jul05/250705under.html