Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

Are they not called "security" cameras which are operated by "security" companies?

No they're not. They are called "closed circuit television" cameras which are operated by "Transport for London (London Underground)".

Are there not several million CCTV cameras in London, the most surveyed city in the world (which couldn't manage even ONE CCTV photo of the 4 alleged suicide bombers entering the tube trains or the No. 30 bus they supposedly blew up)?

CCTV is pretty useless at solving crime - and no there aren't "several million" in London, and most will be inside shops and the like.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6082530/1000-CCTV-cameras-to-solve-just-one-crime-Met-Police-admits.html

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23412867-tens-of-thousands-of-cctv-cameras-yet-80-of-crime-unsolved.do

http://www.info4security.com/story.asp?storycode=4115263

If you've watched the "7/7 Ripple Effect", then you should know the connection just as you should know that the statistics shared about the likelihood of the drill and attack have been well-explained.

I can't remember the Ripple Effect explaining the significance of Israeli companies owning the security firms - just stating it a few times - and I'm not going to sit through that load of fantastical nonsense again.

Ditto the numbers weren't explained - we were just given a load. Don't know if dependent or independent events were assumed for example.

I can't remember the Ripple Effect explaining the significance of Israeli companies owning the security firms - just stating it a few times - and I'm not going to sit through that load of fantastical nonsense again.

Ditto the numbers weren't explained - we were just given a load. Don't know if dependent or independent events were assumed for example.

I don't rememeber the Ripple Effect explaining anything, just lots of statements with no reasoning. I'm pretty sure the Israeli link is only made because of The King's views on Israel.

Besides, Verint Systems is based in the US. It is a subsiduary of Comverse Technology, which is apparently an Israeli company, although it is also based in New York, with a Brit (former CFO/CEO of Telewest) at the head of the board - source.

I don't rememeber the Ripple Effect explaining anything, just lots of statements with no reasoning. I'm pretty sure the Israeli link is only made because of The King's views on Israel.

Besides, Verint Systems is based in the US. It is a subsiduary of Comverse Technology, which is apparently an Israeli company, although it is also based in New York, with a Brit (former CFO/CEO of Telewest) at the head of the board - source.

Why did the CCTV at the London underground. Not record any of the bombers boarding the tube ?

Why were non recorded while on the trains ?

Please give me a resonable explanation !

I know Muslim terrorists are just plain lucky when carrying out attack ! I mean terror drill on the same day as bombings

9/11 war games involving hijacked planes flying into US landmarks

I mean what are the chances ?

No they're not. They are called "closed circuit television" cameras which are operated by "Transport for London (London Underground)".

Yes they are. The mechanism is a closed circuit television camera (CCTV). The purpose of the camera is SECURITY (thus the debate about security vs. privacy).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed-circuit_television

"Surveillance of the public using CCTV is particularly common in the U.K., where there are reportedly more cameras per person than in any other country in the world.[3] There and elsewhere, its increasing use has triggered a debate about security versus privacy."

...later in the same article...

"Many proponents of CCTV cite the attacks of the 2005 London Underground bombings as one example of how effective surveillance led to swift progress in post-event investigations."

Even though with all of these CCTV security cameras they didn't manage to catch any of the alleged suicide bombers entering the tube trains or the No. 30 bus that they supposedly blew up.

This article is a bit dated (August of 2009) but it states there are over 4 MILLION CCTV security cameras in Great Britain:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205607/Shock-figures-reveal-Britain-CCTV-camera-14-people--China.html

Why did the CCTV at the London underground. Not record any of the bombers boarding the tube ?

Why were non recorded while on the trains ?

Please give me a resonable explanation !

See post 1171 above - CCTV pretty useless at solving crime.

Yes they are. The mechanism is a closed circuit television camera (CCTV). The purpose of the camera is SECURITY (thus the debate about security vs. privacy).

CCTV is used for more than security eg spot congestion on roads like these in Sheffield.

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads/travel/driving/traffic-cameras

CCTV on the tube would be mainly to help manage crowding - ensure doors on trains weren't shut on passengers etc - not criminal spotting.

See post 1171 above - CCTV pretty useless at solving crime.

Guess things like crime watch are also a waste of time as they always use CCTV footage to try and catch a criminal

but i guess the muslim bombers were walking to fast for the cctv to record them?

CCTV is used for more than security eg spot congestion on roads like these in Sheffield.

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/roads/travel/driving/traffic-cameras

CCTV on the tube would be mainly to help manage crowding - ensure doors on trains weren't shut on passengers etc - not criminal spotting.

yes yes

but why were none of the Bombers recorded by these cameras which clearly cover nearly all areas like you suggested

i know you claimed that cctv did not exist at the american airports were the 9/11 flights took off

they clearly exist in london (i have seen them )

why were none of the bombers caught by these cameras?

Guess things like crime watch are also a waste of time as they always use CCTV footage to try and catch a criminal

So crimewatch uses footage of the small amount of crimes captured on CCTV - what does that prove?

yes yes

but why were none of the Bombers recorded by these cameras which clearly cover nearly all areas like you suggested

why were none of the bombers caught by these cameras?

Why would it catch them - only a small minority of crimes are solved by CCTV.