Evidence Bombs were planted beneath trains on 7/7

Just like the truther sheep who seem to believe all the stuff that is presented to them on youtube :loopy:

Here comes billy no life!

Where ever the source of information comes from an inteligent person will view it with an open mind and judge for themselfs.You can understand that cant you?

I merely commented on the OP's posts and implications relative to the subject - how about you do the same, rather than trying to take this into a completely unrelated and unnecessary argument with me? :loopy:

I have no agenda, thank you, and I am not interested in yours.

Ok, I agree with him, that in light of the Brum 6, Guildford 4 et al, it seems naive to assume that the authorities current version of the story is in every way the truth.

If you don't mind, I'll nitpick and argue along with the "please make it true" brigade ;)

Here comes billy no life!

Where ever the source of information comes from an inteligent person will view it with an open mind and judge for themselfs.You can understand that cant you?

:hihi: Yes, I would have a life, but as I don't spend my days dreaming up theories I just don't have the time ;)

Ok, I am reasonably intelligent. I view the news and other information from reputable sources with an open mind and at times, will question it. However, the source of some of these theory vids is somewhat questionable.

:hihi: Yes, I would have a life, but as I don't spend my days dreaming up theories I just don't have the time ;)

Ok, I am reasonably intelligent. I view the news and other information from reputable sources with an open mind and at times, will question it. However, the source of some of these theory vids is somewhat questionable.

What do you call reputable? The BBC?:hihi:

What do you call reputable? The BBC?:hihi:

Erm, a little more reputable than some amateur conspiracy video posted on a second rate website.

Ok, I agree with him, that in light of the Brum 6, Guildford 4 et al, it seems naive to assume that the authorities current version of the story is in every way the truth.
Funny you should mention those.

They got off because there were errors made in the 'due process' of their convictions.

Not because they weren't guilty.

They got off because there were errors made in the 'due process' of their convictions.

'Due process' exists to ensure that the people convicted of crimes are in fact guilty.

'Due process' exists to ensure that the people convicted of crimes are in fact guilty.

But it doesn't necessarily mean those that are found "not guilty" are innocent...

Those "errors" being things like:

* coercion by the police

* intimidation

* torture

* threats against family members

* having witnessed alibis ignored

Any more?

But it doesn't necessarily mean those that are found "not guilty" are innocent...

I wonder what you're not guilty of? ;)

I don't think I suggested otherwise truman.

"A witness, Richmal Marie Oates-Whitehead, aged 35, who worked at the BMA in Tavistock Square, and was hailed as a heroine for her actions during the London bombings, said she heard two explosions on the bus.

I wonder how difficult it is for an explosion to echo in a built up area of Central London? Not hard I'd think.

That's the trouble with "truthseekers" - they never think outside the narrow confines of the "conspiracy".