Fulham bid 12m for Foresteri

I read that Brighton were interested in him as well as Fulham, I would rather he went to Brighton though.

According to this off SS Wolves want Rhodes.

Wolves are interested in signing Sheffield Wednesday striker Jordan Rhodes on loan, according to reports in the Yorskhire Post.

The Scottish forward joined the Owls outright at the start of the summer for £10m from Middlesbrough and Wednesday are understood to have been asking £12m for a permanent deal, although they now appear open to loan offers.

Edited by iansheff

Sunderland after Rhodes,and new Dutch defender to sign soon

Sunderland after Rhodes,and new Dutch defender to sign soon

Yes seen that 23 year old joost Van Aken to be signing.

Edited by Owls it go

He's a good player that can create something from nothing, but he seems mardy, he seems to want to chuck himself on the ground all the time and by the sounds of it he isn't a great character in the dressing room. The prices of players at the moment is ridiculous, but personally I'd snap their hands off.

As a blade I'd rather you keep him as selling him might enable you to free up funds for a better all round team player.

Sounds like weve told Fulham to up their bid,they are considering their next move and preparing a revised offer.

Sunderland keen on Rhodes,but with the size of their debts id doubt it would be a cash sale

Sounds like weve told Fulham to up their bid,they are considering their next move and preparing a revised offer.

Sunderland keen on Rhodes,but with the size of their debts id doubt it would be a cash sale

Yea was told we were angling for more, 12 million is plenty so hope it still happens although I'd rather him go to Brighton. Still don't want to give up on Rhodes though so hope thats not true.

I would say keep him he can turn a game, let him play a roving role and you will score goals