Yarn available for any charity knitters

I have been given a large black sock of yarn. Mostly DK but some variation as well. Any charity knitters you are welcome to it.

Call me 0114 230 4553

You will need to collect it and I am in Fulwood

A old lady of 96 would love it but no way of picking it up :-

Edited by creambuns

Hi sorry for the delay in replying, My mom 92yrs old and her freinds at Loxley Court sheltered accomadation knit blankets, scarves etc for charity and if the wool is still available i could pick it up for them.

Thanking you Pete

Hi I have helped mum sort her cupboards out and come across bags of wool, knitting needles and patterns, she no longer knits due to health problems but would love to donate for charity ....please contact myself

---------- Post added 22-04-2016 at 08:03 ----------

the lady who replied to my post re wool, I have tried to do what you have said does it have to be 5 different replies?

Hi Library neck cannot see a private message?

Hi patdenise it wont let me send a private message but u am interested in the wool for my mum who belongs to a ladies group in their 80s and knit for charity if its still available. If you want to let me know your email address i can reply to you that way. Thanks