Who went to Brook School?

Hiya Anyone on here went to Brook School from 1970 -1974 ? What about Athelstan juniors upto 1970 and Handsworth Infants

I was at Athelstan until 74 when I went up to Brook. I have all the Athelstan yearbook pictures as well.

Hiya Anyone on here went to Brook School from 1970 -1974 ? What about Athelstan juniors upto 1970 and Handsworth Infants

HI I WENT TO BROOK COMP LEFT SUMMER OF76 TRYING TO FIND ANYONE FROM CLASS

I went to Brook 77-81.

Athelstan juniors and infants before that.

HI I WENT TO BROOK COMP LEFT SUMMER OF76 TRYING TO FIND ANYONE FROM CLASS

Well I left in 1974, I didnt like school that much but looking back Brook wasnt that bad. Sadly no longer there now its a housing estate. Who was in your class then?

I was with girls called Helen Kirk , Michelle Worral Gillian Bulmer, Anita Shirtcliffe, Glyn Copnell, Keneth Webster

Bit late in replying but only just joined this forum. I went to all three, Handsworth infants 1971 to 75 (Headteacher was Miss Merredith, remember Mrs Billingsley, Mr Saw, Mrs Daper). Went on to Athelstan upto 1979 (Headteacher was Mr Dore whilst I was there) and finally onto Brook, leaving in 1983 (Mr Pollard, Stokes, Breen, Aizlewood and many more).

Happy days.

Hi, I left Brook early 60's Mr Shaw was Headmaster Mr Stokes his deputy head

Hi there

Left Brook in 75 same as didnt like school but had some great times headmaster Mr Johnson Dep.Mr Stokes some teachers i remember Mr .Croxford ,footit, Birch, Hall,Hazilwood, Lax, Fat Cannon Mrs Napier, Bishop,Robinson (Freeda)

Im sure theres more but carnt remember :thumbsup:

Me too, left in 82.

And went to Handsworth Infants and Althestan.