No more walk-on models at the Darts

I see darts have dropped the walk on models for the darts,what next?there could me a lot of unemployed come models whatever they call themselves in the coming future.

I see darts have dropped the walk on models for the darts,what next?there could me a lot of unemployed come models whatever they call themselves in the coming future.

Im sure the third wave feminists and their allies will be very pleased.

Brolly girls at MotoGP races will be the next to go.

now that would be great shame especially at the Italian GP:love: wow:o.

unfortunately its sponsors that call the shots and if they are seen now to be promoting sexist image its bye bye sad very sad:roll:

What is the world coming to:D

Do they still employ models to stroke the prizes on game shows?:hihi:

Bob Dylan - the times are a changin

What's your opinion though mel, do you see women becoming unemployed because as a society we feel the need to stop objectifying women ?

The modelling industry has always relied heavily on attractive women and women aplenty have found fame and fortune working in that industry, be it catwalk, catalogue and TV work, calendar shoots and of course promotional work at many and varied sports and exhibition events.

At what point exactly do we call out and draw a line with objectification ?

In my opinion men (and women) will always look at women, men (and women) find women pleasing to the eye it's not just general nature it's a biological requirement, so unless society can indoctrinate and robotically change the male psyche .... which at the moment some would argue is starting to happen, where will it all end ?

Edited by Michael_W

The models wanted to do it and enjoyed it, plenty of people like to see them and the majority of everyone else was indifferent to it at worst. Yet they've been banished because a tiny little club of right on ultra feminazis, who don't even watch the darts, said it should be. Typical.

In my opinion men (and women) will always look at women, men (and women) find women pleasing to the eye it's not just general nature it's a biological requirement, so unless society can indoctrinate and robotically change the male psyche .... which at the moment some would argue is starting to happen, where will it all end ?

Men and women being attracted to each other isnt the issue, its the White male privilige, its the objectifying of women and essentially women working to please men.

We no longer live in caveman times, medieval times, victorian times, 1950s, 1970s....we live in the 21st century, alledgedly the most civilised, enlightened time, supposedly we've moved on.

They would be upset if they didnt get any attention....

Men and women being attracted to each other isnt the issue, its the White male privilige, its the objectifying of women and essentially women working to please men.

We no longer live in caveman times, medieval times, victorian times, 1950s, 1970s....we live in the 21st century, alledgedly the most civilised, enlightened time, supposedly we've moved on.

Only white men huh? Non white men are all nothing but gentlemen when it comes to women I suppose.

Oh god out comes the mantra :roll: