Does anyone think Sue Perkins is funny ?

Porridge yes very funny along with Steptoe, Dads Army , Rising Damp, thats why I said Fools and was the last big hitter. Proof in the Pudding they have tried a remake of Porridge err big Mistake. :gag:

Its difficult trying to watch old comedy shows on UK gold because there are so many edits in them that it makes some of them unwatchable.The two ronnies,allo allo,porridge,even hi de hi have punch lines deleted.I just buy the box sets on dvd instead,managed to get a love thy neighbour box set a couple of years ago which is unedited and just as it was shown in the seventies.Highly controversial show in modern Britain but was a highly popular show in the seventies topping viewing figures all the time.Made household names of the brilliant actors Rudolph Walker and Jack Smethurst.

it because the beeb have more than their share of gays on board

How do you know?

How do you know?

because I watch tv and used to listen to Saturday radio 2,not anymore its like a gay channel now

because I watch tv and used to listen to Saturday radio 2,not anymore its like a gay channel now

That makes you uncomfortable does it?

How would you know.

Are they bent over the studio desk at it whilst they are delivering their script on air?

Are they giving each other a suck whilst interviewing some studio guest?

Are they fondling each others bits whilst the travel woman is giving her latest bulletin?

Are they camping it up filling the airwaves with double entendre during their broadcasts?

....... or perhaps is it that you are just some knuckle dragger who has a massive chip on their shoulder about gay men.

TWO out of the eight presenters that day just happen to be gay. So what? They are doing their job just like everybody else. Get over yourself.

If it wasn't for forum rules and public decency I would show your pea brain what a real "gay channel" looks like. You would be hiding behind your Westbro Baptist Church Duvet for a month.

Edited by ECCOnoob

That makes you uncomfortable does it?

You have to be careful, there's clear evidence that listening to gay people can make you gay. George Michael was straight as a die until he was given the complete works of Liberace.

At one time you had Graham Norton, Dale Winton and Alan Carr all on Saturday. The last two aren't there anymore.

Saturday R2 is dire and its not because of "the gays" but the shakeup they gave it:

Blackburn shouldn't be on so early with his 60s show. It needs to be back at the 8-10 slot.

Dermot O'Dreay's earlier show is rubbish compared to his old 3pm slot.

Norton's show is tired and needs a format change or rest (I say bring back Johnathan Ross).

Pick Of The Pops is still OK, but needs Blackburn back as Gambo is wooden.

I don't care for Zoe Ball whatsoever

and I can't decide whether Liza Tarbuck is hilarious or just drunken ramblings.

Edited by alchresearch

How would you know.

Are they bent over the studio desk at it whilst they are delivering their script on air?

Are they giving each other a suck whilst interviewing some studio guest?

Are they fondling each others bits whilst the travel woman is giving her latest bulletin?

Are they camping it up filling the airwaves with double entendre during their broadcasts?

....... or perhaps is it that you are just some knuckle dragger who has a massive chip on their shoulder about gay men.

TWO out of the eight presenters that day just happen to be gay. So what? They are doing their job just like everybody else. Get over yourself.

If it wasn't for forum rules and public decency I would show your pea brain what a real "gay channel" looks like. You would be hiding behind your Westbro Baptist Church Duvet for a month.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh dear, that's so desperately sad for you. You must be beside yourself.

Thought of counselling?

Loser boy.

Sue Perkins seems to be the only person who thinks she's funny, I just can't understand as to how they get paid so much for un-funny patter and silly face pulling.