No more walk-on models at the Darts

The darts, and some of the other things, does seem to have lost something with the absence of those walk on girls. It'll take some getting used to I suppose.

I'm not saying that the success of these sports hinges on the walk on girls but the atmosphere seems dead, and when you know that their absence is because of interfering nuisance feminists it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Indeed.

Now the Dolly Birds are gone, the fine, athletic specimens of manhood* are unable to throw mini spears in an entertaining way.

* Is that ok for you Lev?

Talking of "dolly birds" looks like Miss America is next?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44370240

The Miss America beauty pageant is scrapping its swimwear segment and will no longer judge competitors on physical appearance.

The evening gown section is also being axed, with contestants asked to wear something that makes them feel good and expresses their personal style instead.

Instead of the swimming costume segment, there will be interviews with the contenders, who will be asked about their passion, intelligence and understanding of the Miss America role.

Indeed.

Now the Dolly Birds are gone, the fine, athletic specimens of manhood* are unable to throw mini spears in an entertaining way.

* Is that ok for you Lev?

Will you be up for banning women from watching rugby if all they comment on are the players' thighs? They're obviously not watching it for the passion and thrill of the sport.

Will you be up for banning women from watching rugby if all they comment on are the players' thighs? They're obviously not watching it for the passion and thrill of the sport.

I can scarcely believe you're still blethering on about this. How long are you going keep fretting? Five years? A decade?

I can scarcely believe you're still blethering on about this. How long are you going keep fretting? Five years? A decade?

Mel dredged the thread up from 3 months ago...

Well, I can't, really...

They are still there on the starting gate at the TT Races.

Mel dredged the thread up from 3 months ago...

yet as usual NOBODY seems to want to talk about the story i brought it up for :roll: i thought both stories very much entwined

What will they think of next.

All contestants to appear with a paper bag over their heads?

They are very much turkey's voting for christmas.

Does anyone deny that the female is the more attractive in the human species.

The female 'fashion' market value dwarfs the male value. Ever thought why?

The female 'fashion' market value dwarfs the male value. Ever thought why?

women like clothes? :hihi:

The day a 300lb woman wins Miss America i'll believe its not judged on physical appearance

maybe they should go further, and interview them via telephone

The darts, and some of the other things, does seem to have lost something with the absence of those walk on girls. It'll take some getting used to I suppose.

Piffle. Which 'other things'?

I'm not saying that the success of these sports hinges on the walk on girls but the atmosphere seems dead, and when you know that their absence is because of interfering nuisance feminists it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Are you still angry about feminists winning women's right to vote too?