Travellers cause lockdown in Norfolk.

I cannot believe that there are people still defending these travellers.If they want to get rid of their reputation then perhaps they should learn to show some respect for others and behave.They have spoilt the holidays for holidaymakers in Cromer this weekend.I love Cromer and visit regularly and worry that people will now be put off visiting.I cannot believe that we still have to put up with the behaviour of these so called travellers.:rant:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/pubs-close-in-cromer-as-police-manage-low-level-disorder-incidents-1-5155838

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-40990174

get ready for the do gooders . they will be along shortly

Travellers. . . that's not what we called them back in the 1980s :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 21:12 ----------

get ready for the do gooders . they will be along shortly

Do you have an opinion on the day's events, or are you just cheering fom the sidelines?

the folk i care about are the tiny percentage of nice romany travellers

not the obese chav's in massive caravans who travel the uk stealing and causing trouble.

a mobile chav is not a traveller. just a thief with wheels

Where do they get the money from to buy their vehicles,they have got campers and caravans worth tens of thousands of pounds.I have worked all my life and i cant afford a camper yet.

Travellers. . . that's not what we called them back in the 1980s :hihi:

---------- Post added 20-08-2017 at 21:12 ----------

Do you have an opinion on the day's events, or are you just cheering fom the sidelines?

only that over the weekend ,Cromers police station should have been full of law breakers from this group of people but I bet it wasn't and so all the locals and holiday makers have had their livelihoods and holidays spoiled by a minority . Whats your opinion ?

Edited by hackey lad

Norfolk? Surely nothing EVER happens there!

Not normally,thats why i spend a lot of time down there.They usually struggle to put anything in the newspaper where i go.

Not normally,thats why i spend a lot of time down there.They usually struggle to put anything in the newspaper where i go.

Hence headlines such as "Area 51 on holiday here again"?

Hence headlines such as "Area 51 on holiday here again"?

:hihi::hihi:

Where do they get the money from to buy their vehicles,they have got campers and caravans worth tens of thousands of pounds.I have worked all my life and i cant afford a camper yet.

The benefits office

The comic strip that used to be in the Viz comic was spot on with its depiction of them,and it was really funny as well.:hihi::hihi: