Sheffield Wednesday v Sunderland 16/08/17

First league game under the lights and its a visit from the Wearsiders who had a good win at Norwich over the weekend, they should be one of the better teams this season and the Owls will have to perform better than in recent games. CB could be a problem if Loovens or Hutch don't recover from Saturdays injuries.

CC under pressure.

2-2

Edited by top4718

First league game under the lights and its a visit from the Wearsiders who had a good win at Derby over the weekend, they should be one of the better teams this season and the Owls will have to perform better than in recent games. CB could be a problem if Loovens or Hutch don't recover from Saturdays injuries.

CC under pressure.

2-2

They won at Norwich 3-1 yesterday so expect a hard match,who do we start with,I would go Hooper and Fletcher up front,will FF be available?who as t about centre half?decisions decisions.

Not be easy and most would have Sunderland down as favourites...but this is an ideal opportunity to prove one or two people wrong....alternatively it could just ramp up the pressure on the manager.

2-1 Wednesday for me.....hopefully..!

This is not going to be an easy game we need to get that first win under our belts and stop all this negativity thats creeping in. This is a points game for sure, one a game and you,re in a relegation battle , two and you,ll be promoted. I can see this game going either way so it,s 1-0 Owls for me

They won at Norwich 3-1 yesterday so expect a hard match,who do we start with,I would go Hooper and Fletcher up front,will FF be available?who as t about centre half?decisions decisions.

I'm having doubts whether FF will play for us again. I'd go Winnall, Fletcher (if fit) with Hooper just behind them.

Winnall was the pick of the bunch on Saturday , always willing to have a pop at goal even though some of them off target he showed 100% commitment and that is what has been missing from certain players at times.

I would play a diamond with FF at the tip, Bannan left, Wallace/Boyd right. Hooper and Rhodes up front.

Presuming Hutchinson is unfit...i'd go with this team to start tomorrow....

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens(if fit)Pudil

Bannan Abdi Boyd

Forestieri

Hooper Rhodes

If FF isn't involved,then Winnall....

But whoever is selected...we need a win...

Westwood

Bannan Abdi Boyd

Forestieri

Hooper Rhodes

You can't leave Adam out - it's not allowed. :|

Westwood

Bannan Abdi Boyd

Forestieri

Hooper Rhodes

And Winnall (if selected), who seems to have the ability to sometimes put the ball in the net when on the field.

we need to get into them straight away, as they were a prem side last season they are used to time on the ball, we need to get into their faces from the word go, tackle hard ,win the second balls, upset their rhythm and attack as a team, there needs to be more urgency and momentum going forward. we are the home team and need to play to win. every player needs to leave everything they have in their tank on that pitch

Aidem McKeady with be trying 100% to show to Carlos that we should have given him a chance to sign for the Owls,so Pudil or Hunt better watch out going forward too much,so glad i am on afternoons and unable to go and watch the match after Saturdays performance,Please go Carlos instead of us progressing ahead were just getting worse to watch