'Boro vs Blades 12/08/17

Well this is the test for us.

Our run has been fantastic, but this can be a massive indicator of how we can compete in the league.

It's on sky, but apparently around 300 tickets remain.

I'll go with a 2-1 loss.

Well this is the test for us.

Our run has been fantastic, but this can be a massive indicator of how we can compete in the league.

It's on sky, but apparently around 300 tickets remain.

I'll go with a 2-1 loss.

Perhaps Patrick Bamford may score (again) for Boro', as he didn't seem to do so for anyone else.

Edited by stpetre
add

Think united will do well here at least a draw ,I know boro have a good squad

But think best time to play them early on ,just because united have no big names in the team we are still a good team with plenty of confidence and spirit

Wilder to me is like warnock was he brings the best out of players as I say at least a draw you see united will do well this year:)

Think boro will have too much for us, bringing us down to earth with a 3-1 defeat.

We are the equal of these and most others in this division in size and potential and now we have to start to prove it on the pitch,whether it be now,later in the season or next season,this is what we are here for,so let's give it our best.

Can't see us getting much from this tbh. 2-0 Boro, they'll make us pay where Brentford couldn't.

Fingers crossed for a draw.

A win would be quite an achievement.

I think if we keep the ball on the floor and get the ball forward quickly we will score goals

We can play football better on the floor than most teams in this division including Boro

Blades 3 Boro 1

No team holds any fear for us, we held our own (and won) against a decent Stoke side in pre-season. We held Brentford off, despite them having the edge on us in pace, last week. We have not lost since January 24th (from memory), and I don't think we will be shy about going for it on Saturday.

Should be a good game guys l hope as ye know lm a exiled boro fan hope the banter will continue like my good friends the owls whatever the result tomorrow.

Wish ye luck in the coming season...but as for tomorrow well y know my result l hope for..

Middlesbrough look great, although while ever it's only 1-0 Blades have a chance

Well,there's not much we can take from that half apart from being only 1 down.We gave them a L1 or L2 goal,caused most of our own problems with poor play and decision making in vital areas,our midfield has been anonymous except for Fleck,and they have pressed us all over and worked hard to nullify us,as well as being quicker in thought and movement.

Unless we can get more of the ball,work it around faster and escape their press,I can't see anything for us.

Edited by chalga