Sheffield Wednesday v Chesterfield 08/08/17

After a shocker on Saturday in the League I'd expect a pretty much second team for this one, not an important Cup for the Owls but a win would be welcome after Saturday.

1-0

After a shocker on Saturday in the League I'd expect a pretty much second team for this one, not an important Cup for the Owls but a win would be welcome after Saturday.

1-0

I'd play some of the first team,winning breeds confidence.

A competetion we should be looking at to do well in. Lets get a win under our belts after saturdays poor outcome, do we have a second team ?, the way CC pick his team is hard to know who he will pick. Owls to win 3-0

First teams a must, as has been said, we need wins and confidence will follow

This would have been an ideal game to give young Hirsty a start tonight.....but due to the current impass situation over his contract...he's not getting a look in or being loaned out,which is a shame for the club and for the lad himself....

He's getting badly advised at the minute....

1-0

Think any cup is worth going for might be the only chance of silverware just cant understand why people think it aint worth it..

Cmon.. everyone thinks any good cup run is worth going for breeds confidence lm sure one thing if chessy beats ye tonight think the manager may be shot at dawn so to speak.

If l was a manager be a full strength team out and make people think !!

I hope you do win tonight lm sure you will if ye don't as l said by by manager..

Don't ye think hes had more time than most to get success and failed at the last hurdle..

Think this season is his last chance otherwise hes out..

Today’s line up against Chesterfield:

Wildsmith

Hunt

Lees

Pudil

Reach

Wallace

Abdi

Jones

Bannan

Fletcher

Hooper

Subs: Dawson, Winnall, Nuhiu, Matias, Hutchinson, Baker, Forestieri

Edited by iansheff

Today’s line up against Chesterfield:

Wildsmith

Hunt

Lees

Pudil

Reach

Wallace

Abdi

Jones

Bannan

Fletcher

Hooper

Subs: Dawson, Winnall, Nuhiu, Matias, Hutchinson, Baker, Forestieri

No Rhodes...........

Think any cup is worth going for might be the only chance of silverware just cant understand why people think it aint worth it..

Cmon.. everyone thinks any good cup run is worth going for breeds confidence lm sure one thing if chessy beats ye tonight think the manager may be shot at dawn so to speak.

If l was a manager be a full strength team out and make people think !!

I hope you do win tonight lm sure you will if ye don't as l said by by manager..

Don't ye think hes had more time than most to get success and failed at the last hurdle..

Think this season is his last chance otherwise hes out..

To be fair Mooks after two near misses he deserves another chance, he won't last the second half of the season if it's not happening though.

oops

seems we've definitely started the season like the last 2 :(

BBC says it was a free kick