Quiz mate required

Description

Im looking for someone to join me on these

such nights.

I am female, sociable & reliable.I have a car & am a non smoker

Prefer the same.

Male or female around 50-60 yrs of age would be ideal.

Im in sheffield

Prepared to share car/and or costs

On a related note, if I was to become a quizzer, where are the best places to quiz in Sheffield?

Hi I'm for joining a quiz team.

Since smartphones appeared they killed the traditional pub quiz, I used to love em.

hi there day-break . did u find anyone ? maybe us on this thread could all join together?

Hi, sorry for jumping on thread, I am looking for a couple of people to join my team for next Mondays quiz at the original Bierkeller , the team is registered. We are a team of two 50 year old females, a twenty something female and a twenty something male. Our first outing at quiz so if you easygoing and up for a laugh and fancy joining us drop me a pm. :):)

no 'thread jumping ' ... that's what the thread is for ! thanks for replying . a friend told me about this one yesterday so i'm hoping to go along to it . i'm going to pre -register soon .

Thanks pdbmn :) My first quiz in years. really looking forward to it I used to run quizzes before mobile phones so decades ago......

Edited by scrumpy2011
mistake

Since smartphones appeared they killed the traditional pub quiz, I used to love em.

Spot on, I always relied on my memory and reading books but people who never bothered to commit things to memory as a part of building up knowledge just rely on their smart phones, just cheats.