Page Hall - Rubbish

Every morning around 7pm I pass through Page Hall on my way to work and the area around the shops and side roads are absolutely disgusting with the amount of litter. The Council are there every morning cleaning up. Around 3.15pm on my way home it looks just as bad. Come on people of Page Hall have some respect for the area you live in. PUT YOUR LITTER IN THE BINS OR TAKE IT HOME AND PUT IT IN THE BIN.

Think you will have to post again later when these people are up and about and maybe put it in a different language or two.

I don't live in the area but had noticed the rubbish on my way through. I can't understand why the residents would do this.

I think it's because they just don't care.

I think it's because they just don't care.

Or is it what they're used to in their homelands.

When I lived in Sheffield I had to pick my car up from Upwell St, I walked down from NGH,

the place was a complete tip, with rubbish everywhere.

The only decent thing I saw was the large Monkey Puzzle tree in one of the tidy gardens.

It's a shame to see what was an nice place to live, same with the big houses on

Burngreave Road, the previous residents will be turning in their graves.

It doesn't matter who lives where but please look after the place.

Not sure what people are complaining at here? They live in an area that is owned and funded by the council. It's the councils responsibility to clean it up and make it "easy on the eye". Not the people that they've put there.

Really wish people would lay off the abuse of immigrants on this board.

Are you for real ? Let them throw rubbish wherever they want and let the council sort it out ? Good grief.

Not sure what people are complaining at here? They live in an area that is owned and funded by the council. It's the councils responsibility to clean it up and make it "easy on the eye". Not the people that they've put there.

Really wish people would lay off the abuse of immigrants on this board.

it might be funded by the council but most is owned by private landlords.

its the residents that should be responsible maybe its acceptable where they come from but not here and our rates have to pay for it at a time when resources are hard to find!! thats why they get the abuse

Are you for real ? Let them throw rubbish wherever they want and let the council sort it out ? Good grief.

Don't feed it!!!

Birdwell in Barnsley ? As far as I know there are no EU migrants in Birdwell and the area is very clean and tidy. Are you talking about a different area ?

predictive text again. Should it have been Burngreave?

You get fined on the city for dropping a sweet wrapper in town(rightly so) so why don't the council send some wardens round the area? Warn them that after Monday, on the spot fines will be issued, if they don't pay they will be taken to court, evicted or whatever power they have.